Krypton 17.6 will not open on Mojave
beginner... trying to install kodi which seems to downloads properly, but does not open. the gatekeeper is enable...what next?

help!
Disable gatekeeper ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
gatekeeper disabled...still nothing works
Did the behavior change at least? I need a crash report and debug log (wiki).

„Nothing works“ is just to vague.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
After a couple of weeks of being frustrated ...I tried  again, to download again and still nothing happens.

The app is installed, the gatekeeper is disable and there is no kodi.log available...and there are no error messages.

Help!!!
You're still quite vague, which is probably why you're not getting further replies.

On mac OS, there is a security measure that prevents you from opening apps from non-certified developers.

When trying to Kodi, you should see a message about this. Do you see such a message?

The workaround is to open System Preferences -> Security & Privacy, unlock the control panel, and click Open Anyway where it cites Kodi as an app that was prevented from launching.
Hey I am having a similar issue I cant get this to open on my macbook even after turning off the gatekeeper . its like it crashes everytime, I can provide the error logs if needed , just want to get my kodi working again.  See below 

https://paste.kodi.tv/alexetunis

Can anyone help please ?
No need to cross post - I answered in your other thread.
this all I see when I look at the error on the console:

File creation failed Kodi_2019-01-04-124444_Eds-MacBook-Pro.crash - uid: 501 gid: 20, euid: 501 egid: 20 - error 2: No such file or directory

Failed to save crash report for Kodi[5158] (version 17.6. (20171114-a9a7a20)) to Kodi_2019-01-04-124444_Eds-MacBook-Pro.crash.
Well if macos is unable to save the crash report something is really wrong. Did you try to google this error somehow? Because there is nothing in Kodi that could prevent Mac OS to prevent it from doing whatever it needs to do to create/save the crash report.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton 17.6 will not open on Mojave0