522 Timed Out error connecting to forum
Getting lots of timeouts when trying to connect to forum servers. It’s been going on for 10 or 12 hours roughly. So far I’ve been able to connect after 3 or 4 reloads. Don’t know if it’s an issue that can be corrected but thought it was worth reporting anyway.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I haven't had any problems with my connection here. Which country are you in? Are you using a VPN?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
US. No VPN. Cloudflare keeps reporting that the connection timed out.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I had a single Cloudflare moment yesterday morning, but nothing after that. I guess they are hard to pinpoint when and why they happen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
522 Timed Out error connecting to forum0