Win Exclude Artist / songs from library for cue sheets
I use cue sheets to play mix albums (gapless). Is it possible to show these album in the library but exclude the artists/songs in the library but still SHOW the artist / song in the playlist when the album is playing? I still want to see all artists on compilations in the library.
Probably not the answer you want to hear but anything is better than cuesheets, like .m3u playlists, Kodi playlists or even smart playlists. Cuesheets are meant to be supplementary information for an album saved together with the album content (single file or split files). It was never meant to be used as a playlist, too convoluted.
Thanks for your reply but indeed not the answer I’m looking for. I’ve got a lot of mix cds (1 flac file + cue sheet). Is it possible to add these cds as albums to the music library but EXCLUDE the ARTISTs and TITLEs from the music library for these mix cds?
Not sure 100% what exactly you want to do, but there's a setting control what artists are shown, see https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Mu...um_artists

By default 'Show song and album artists' is enabled so every song and album artist is shown. When disabled only album artists will be shown.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Exclude Artist / songs from library for cue sheets0