• 34(current)
[New Feature] Movie version
(2024-04-21, 02:55)vonson Wrote: Removing a movie from the library which has versions associated to it seems not to clean the associated versions. The 'main' movie itself could be scanned again into library, but the versions were not available in the libray any more AND could not be scanned into library. I had to rename the folders, clean the database, rename the folders back, and then could rescan and finally re-associate them as versions.

(2024-04-21, 10:35)Hitcher Wrote: Currently to 'clean' a version you should first remove all the non-standard versions using the video manager, and then remove the standard version from the library.

Removing a movie removes the child versions but there are a few corner cases when library refreshes are added to the mix, and going the long way as you suggested is a workaround at best (didn't test, it likely doesn't avoid problems entirely).
I'll work on a proper fix.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Might there be a difference in behaviour on different platforms?

And regarding my playback issue - should I report it on GitHub (which I have never done before...) or start a new thread here in the forum?
This is shared code that should behave the same on all platforms. But sometimes platform differences creep in in unexpected ways.

Report the playback issue in the forum first.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[New Feature] Movie version1