Thank you
We're nearing the Leia final where much thank-yous and shoulder-patting are expected but I would like to take the time to expressly thank everybody involved in furthering Kodi. That is of course first and foremost Team Kodi for dedicating a serious portion of their life to making this happen but also those who tirelessly give support in the forum, the add-on developers for sharing their vision with the rest of the users and also those users who come and give something back by actively helping to squash bugs and generally supporting all of the above. You all help to give life a little more meaning!
You might have gone a little overboard with your last sentence, but i’d like to echo everyting else you said.

I think the current upcoming release has so much work put into it, it tires me thinking of it Wink

Leia is truly great, introducing a lot of enhancements and additions. I remember being surprised by it’s possibilities and the progress still amazes me.

Awesome job guys, and a big thank you to all those involved!

Atreyu
buy the team some beer and/or contribute towards conferences: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate 

cheers
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I did and i will!
Just donated to convey gratitude.

Thanks again for making Kodi great(er) @allkodidevsandvolunteers
Thanks @Atreyu. Very much appreciated. Do you want that Donor status back?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks again to the developers! I don’t know how the team keeps going with all the negative press regarding the project, with DRM and emulators now included it brings Kodi Media Center to a whole new level.

It’s amazing to see how far the Xbox Media Player has come! And to see it back where it’s started.

I won’t donate just yet, as I already have got donor status, as well as 3 pi cases, an iPhone case and a t-shirt!!! Somewhere in that there was beer money!

If/when you have a devcon in the UK tell me, and I will PERSONALLY buy the team a round!!
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
No need, but thanks @Karellen
There are always things users can do, update the wiki, write guides, help with debugging new features.

Thanks to all the team for surviving another year haha
Well, not everyone on the team survived last year, but we'll go on no matter what.
From what I’ve seen of the history of this project, is no matter who comes and goes, somehow the core project still survives.

That’s kudos in itself, FOSS projects come and go, just shows that XBMC Foundation has a good and long staying power.....

To think, in 2022 Kodi is going to be 20!

Way to go!
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank you0