Add-on: Studio Icons - Coloured - Icons Not Showing
Hi all,

With the latest version of Studio Icons - Coloured 0.0.11 the icons aren't showing up.  All links to resource://resource.images.studios.coloured are empty.

Can someone look into this I tried but don't know how to solve this.

Thank you!
thanx for the report!

the issue will be fixed in 0.0.12
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie!
Hi Ronie,

Thanks for the update, but the icons are still not showing in Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO and it's telling me that the ''Direct texture file loading failed''.

If you need something from my side like a log, please let me know.
v0.0.13 will fix the issue... for real this time ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
It's fixed you my friend are amazing, keep up the amazing work!!!
@ronie

Kodi v17.6 on Win 10

I am having a problem with the add-on failing to update to v0.0.13. Let me know if you need the whole log.
xml:
11:24:20.131 T:388 ERROR: Failed to rename file/directory \\?\C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.studios.coloured to \\?\C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\05604ee8-628d-43d8-8fc9-9e15632765bb, Error:
11:24:20.131 T:388 ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.studios.coloured
11:24:20.131 T:388 ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.studios.coloured' to 'C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\05604ee8-628d-43d8-8fc9-9e15632765bb', retrying in 500ms
11:24:20.634 T:388 ERROR: Failed to rename file/directory \\?\C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.studios.coloured to \\?\C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\05604ee8-628d-43d8-8fc9-9e15632765bb, Error:
11:24:20.634 T:388 ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.studios.coloured
11:24:20.634 T:388 ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.studios.coloured' to 'C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\05604ee8-628d-43d8-8fc9-9e15632765bb', retrying in 500ms

It is strange though as the add-on shows the installed version is v0.0.13, and it is trying to update itself to v0.0.13

Any ideas?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
nope, sorry i don't have any idea.

you could check if the C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\temp\ directory exists, is empty and writable.
also, double check what version is actually installed, by looking inside C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.studios.coloured\addon.xml
My fault. Now that I look in the add-ons folder, I remembered I had modified the xbt file and saved a few versions in the addons folder. I am guessing that is the cause of the fail.

Is this hosted on Github or Gitlab so I can submit some icons?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
it's on github: https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/resource....s.coloured
The icon fro DreamWorks has all but disappeared instead I see some colors.
post a screenshot
My Signature
was able to reproduce. this issue will be fixed in the next version of this addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on: Studio Icons - Coloured - Icons Not Showing0