Req Smart Playlist mixed
You should add the feature to mix 2 smart playlists.
e.g. you make a playlist for "Marvel" TVshows and one for Marvel Movies
Now you want a 3rd Playlist including all items of both (sort by year).
Why not simply create a single smart playlist with "everything Marvel"?
(2018-12-06, 12:22)Klojum Wrote: Why not simply create a single smart playlist with "everything Marvel"?
  Unless things have changed recently you can't combine movies & tv shows in a smart playlist.
Oops... Silly me Blush
(Yes, I don't use smart playlists myself)
(2018-12-06, 12:55)Klojum Wrote: Oops... Silly me Blush
(Yes, I don't use smart playlists myself)
I tried it once, failed and looked here - there have been a ton of requests for the feature over the years.
I assumed 'mixed' meant movies & tv - I never can remember what it's actually for.
good you find it out by yourself Smile
(2018-12-06, 13:41)trogggy Wrote: I assumed 'mixed' meant movies & tv - I never can remember what it's actually for.
Music and Music Videos
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-12-06, 21:09)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-12-06, 13:41)trogggy Wrote: I assumed 'mixed' meant movies & tv - I never can remember what it's actually for.
Music and Music Videos 
Ah, of course.  I forget 'cos it's no use to me (no music library).  Give me a fortnight and it'll be gone again.
Many moons ago there was a version that did mix playlists, good intentions but it didn't last long. Remember when you could have the same files in multiple sets but for some; sets where their Waterloo.
I'm actively trying to find somewhere I can contribute to Kodi. I think I might try this one unless anyone thinks it's not going to get in...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist mixed0