Android Kodi and Shield TV audio settings. help!
Hi, I make documentaries and for me the narrating voice is important and I need to listen it well. But I don't know how I can config my Kodi or Shield.
I watch my videos with Shield TV and Sony Bravia 65" TV. I have an Onkyo TX-NR545 amplifier with 2 front speakers (tweter), one central frontal speaker for the voice, a subwoofer and two rear speakers.
I shoot with a GH5 and make videoediting with Edius 9. I make videos with 2 channel (stereo). How can I config. Kodi or Shield TV to listen the best audio and above all of the narrating voice?
I am not an expert in audio and I hope someone can give me some precise advices because I don't really like listening audio of my documentaries with Kodi.
Thanksssssssss
Hi FoxADRIANO,

your thread might be in the wrong section. This sub forum was for AudioDSP development. So you might not receive any response.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
Thread moved to the Android section for the time being.
Just went through this with my Parents (they have a 5.1 vizio sound bar with 2 rear speakers and a sub). There is a setting under Audio and Subtitle Settings (I believe that's what its called) when you play a movie, the setting you are looking for is to set the volume to -30db and the volume amplification to +20db (higher if you need to, you will need to test it yourself). When you 'Ok' these settings, it will ask you to apply this to all Movies (say yes) and from this point forward, all your movies will play with this setting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi and Shield TV audio settings. help!0