Release Release 2.9.14
08.12.2018 - Version 2.9.14
=======================
+ Java 9 / 10 / 11 compatibility!  
+ High Dynamic Range detection for mediafiles - you need to reload MediaInfo and then use $H in renamer  
+ option to ignore SSL certificate problems #373  
+ make colon replacement configurable (for movies & TV shows) #396  
x retrying to get artwork for 5 times #369  
x fixed detection of language names  
x fixed scraping of OFDB  
x fixed language name for sl/sk  
x CMD export: sorted movies/TV shows the same way as in UI mode  
x fixed detection of nested extras folders  
x fixed detection of extras/extrafanart/extrathumbs in TV show update datasources #395  
x only set 3D flag/edition on first import #231  
x fixed statusbar layout with long texts  
x TMDB: fixed fallback language scraping for episodes  
x fixed subtitle search dialog  
x fixed Trakt.tv, updating local NFOs even when no changes  
x fixed IMDB release date parsing  
x allow moving of symlinks #410  
x fixed crash on weird language extensions #425  
x fixed MovieSets #366
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
The TVDB doesn't seem to be finding any results since last update for shows or episodes its previously found
working fine here
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2018-12-09, 09:38)mlaggner Wrote: working fine here
 Yeah seems to be ok again now.........site must have been playing up when i tried
Hi
since the update i have problem with the Artwork download.
I get an error - Error accessing url forbidden.

do you have an advise?

thx
see https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338211
Everything is working fine since the upgrade. However, under Help>About I could have sworn it had my name for donating (twice lol) and now it doesn't and there's a Donate button on the main screen (maybe it was there before and I didn't pay attention).
Hi,

I've noticed that the renamer appears to be working differently.  For movie folders I have the renamer set to the default:  $T { - $U }($Y)

Previously I'd get a '-' in the folder name, for example:

Austin Powers - International Man of Mystery (1997)

Now it wants to name the folder without the '-':

Austin Powers International Man of Mystery (1997)

This also happens for movie names too.

Was there a change made to the renamer?  And if so, is there a way to go back to the old naming?  It appears from the settings page that it's not finding the $U edition information for the movie.

Thanks,
Kevin
(2018-12-20, 18:56)kevin360 Wrote: Hi,

I've noticed that the renamer appears to be working differently.  For movie folders I have the renamer set to the default:  $T { - $U }($Y)

Was there a change made to the renamer?  And if so, is there a way to go back to the old naming?  It appears from the settings page that it's not finding the $U edition information for the movie.

Thanks,
Kevin
Ok, I figured out what's going on.  In my settings I needed to turn on 'Replace colons with' option.  Odd that it was working before and then stopped.
(2018-12-21, 19:48)kevin360 Wrote:

Thanks,
Kevin
Ok, I figured out what's going on.  In my settings I needed to turn on 'Replace colons with' option.  Odd that it was working before and then stopped. 
 While that solved the issue, there does seem to be a bug.  The system isn't remembering my settings for 'Replace colons with' between boots.  I don't have 'Replace spaces' set, I only want to set 'Replace colons' but it's not saving the setting between boots.
(2018-12-23, 13:31)kevin360 Wrote:
(2018-12-21, 19:48)kevin360 Wrote:

Thanks,
Kevin
 While that solved the issue, there does seem to be a bug.  The system isn't remembering my settings for 'Replace colons with' between boots.  I don't have 'Replace spaces' set, I only want to set 'Replace colons' but it's not saving the setting between boots. 
I'm having the same experience here, and just submitted a bug report on it.

https://github.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...issues/434

This is pretty breaking, as now I'm having to remember correcting this every-time I open TMM.  I think when this feature was implemented, the - should have been the default over the Space.  I wouldn't have noticed it until alot of my library was messed up if I didn't regularly read the changelogs...but most users probably won't be doing that.
if you look at the config.xml you see that the value is stored and works across starts of tmm.. just reading and setting the right value into the combobox is broken

EDIT: you are right.. somehow it gets rewritten with the wrong values.. will fix it asap
just fixed it for the next release
(2018-12-30, 11:33)mlaggner Wrote: just fixed it for the next release
Thanks!  I saw the update on github!
Hello , first of all i want to give a compliment to the developers of this amazing software using this no since 2012 and never had any complaints.

Since the last update i have some problems with the mapped drives that is scraped by TMM 2.9.14 i have a home network all on a UTP cat-6 cable all connected to a synology nas (for many years now) at this moment i have a pc , laptop and several android devices connected so i can scrape on my laptop and or pc to do my stuff on my nas where my media collection is stored .
The thing is that after i used TMM for scraping , sometimes tmm is loosing those drives that are mapped , it just disappear BUT i still have connection when i check in the windows explorer.
so i googled for this problem because i thought it can`t be an error from tmm it could be a problem on the windows part but all these  lead to a "connection lost" when the windows/Nas is reboot or restart ...strange thing is that my pc is still ON for days and i never reboot or restart ONLY when it needs to update so technically my network is ON for 24/7 NO reboot or restart  done for days , so every time tmm is "loosing" the mapped drives  all my data in tmm is lost , i fixed this by re-adding the mapped drives in tmm and i could scrape again but all data is now "new" so i have to figure out  whats really NEW .
This happens to me every day , Its not a big thing but all small things beginning to irritate me because i still have completely access to all my mapped drivers anywhere or what ever device i use.
This is only happening on tmm.
i also try tmm V3 but after some time i figured out that all problems that are not fixed in the new one gave me more headache that solutions (hence beta)
So is there anything that can be repaired, checked or maybe even changed in either tmm or windows so it won`t loose those mapped drives
BTW i`m using Windows 7 home premium.

THX in advanced,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release 2.9.140