Release Release 2.9.14
in tmm itself has nothing implemented for drive management - everything is done by the operating system itself (Windows)..
So I am sorry that I can't help you here
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Yeah i was already afraid of this still need to figure out what is wrong , was hoping that a simple solution was  in here but thx for the reply , carry on with the good work.
Yeah i was already afraid of this still need to figure out what is wrong , was hoping that a simple solution was  in here but thx for the reply , carry on with the good work.
@Darkdc which issues did you encounter while using v3? as far as I can say it is already rather stable
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
ah yes ...and i`m very embarrassed now because i just found out right after i had my explanation done almost to reply , what that issue was .
I had problems with the YEAR how it kept coming back in the renaming  for as an collection with multiplied movies from a set gave me multiplied collection folder even when i removed the (${year}) at the end from the folder name ,
apparently...uhum i was a bit confused with the ${movieSet.title} (${year}) \ ${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year}) .....yeah its been a long night ...hehehe ...sorry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release 2.9.140