LibreELEC Leia (008 Alpha) and HiFiBerry DIGI+
I have been using a Hifiberry digi+ card on my Rpi for years and it had been working correctly on Krypton, but not on Leia. My TV is not HDMI CEC compatible, but my Samsung home theater system is. With the volume control on my remote (T3 AirMouse) I could change the volume on my surround system on Krypton, but on the alpha builds of Leia it isn't working anymore. It only changes the volume of KODI and it doesn't send the signal to the unit. There is sound all right, but it would be nice if I didn't have to use two different remotes. Someone on Libreelec forum suggested that this maybe a driver issue, so I wrote to Hifiberry, who has just replied and told me that this is supposed to be an application error. Can anyone help me if it is the problem of KODI, or the OS, or this feature is no longer supported?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
(2018-12-09, 14:42)bacsom Wrote: I have been using a Hifiberry digi+ card on my Rpi for years and it had been working correctly on Krypton, but not on Leia. My TV is not HDMI CEC compatible, but my Samsung home theater system is. With the volume control on my remote (T3 AirMouse) I could change the volume on my surround system on Krypton, but on the alpha builds of Leia it isn't working anymore. It only changes the volume of KODI and it doesn't send the signal to the unit. There is sound all right, but it would be nice if I didn't have to use two different remotes. Someone on Libreelec forum suggested that this maybe a driver issue, so I wrote to Hifiberry, who has just replied and told me that this is supposed to be an application error. Can anyone help me if it is the problem of KODI, or the OS, or this feature is no longer supported?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I know it's an very old posting but I'm gonna try anyway, did you ever got this to work correctly ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Leia (008 Alpha) and HiFiBerry DIGI+0