v18 No Subtitle from Library but works from "file browser"
Hi!
I Have the strangest Subtitle isse.
I have upgraded to v18 recently and i discovered a strange issue.
# If playing an episode from "TV Shows" library there are no subtitles nor is one available.
# If Plaing the same episode from Video/Files/path_To_The_Same_Episode everything is all right. Video has subtitle.
I cannot reproduce this on earlier versions of Kodi.

Debug.log
Hopefully i set the debug settings ok:

Settings in advancedsettings.xml
<loglevel>1</loglevel>
    <debug>
            <extralogging>true</extralogging>
            <setextraloglevel>32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048,4096,8192,16384,32768,65536</setextraloglevel>
            <showloginfo>true</showloginfo>
        </debug>

Help is apreciated and thanks in advance
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
Hi!
Thanks!
You pointed me in the right direction!
I was already i my mind ready to "clean install" Kodi 18, copy MyVideos112 over the empty one.
I will do that and report back.

/Patrik
Update!
After a reinstallation and rescraping of videos (placed on a share at another computer) the issue remains and i have also noticed a strange thing when playing videos. The player halts at -1 sek or exactly at the end = not going back to list or no play of next item. The original issue however becomes more and more strange. Atfter playing som files from lib-mode the subtitles suddenly dissapears! = There where working subtitles. There is no way to get them back other than a lib-clean and rescrape and then they still dissapear after some time. But going via file browser and playing the same video/videos give correct subtitle appearence.

Log for playback end issue: https://paste.kodi.tv/uxojalawux.kodi
Log for subtitle issue: https://paste.kodi.tv/dogefalica.kodi

The netflix addon however plays fine and continues to next video or back to list properly.

Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Subtitle from Library but works from "file browser"0