Option to disable CD/DVD disc icon automatically mounting
Hello..

As title says, CD/DVD disc icon appears automatically at Videos folder when you insert a disc, like a new source object, at very first position... (pretty ugly at big icon's view and pixelated)

Is there any possibility to disable this feature of auto-appearing disc source at video sources?

Also rebember I've already tried to donate following the guide at website, and my paypal payment came back to me three months ago... tried to contact few one, without success... who I need to write to receive instructions?

Thanks a lot...
Not currently possible, no. They only show up in the "root" of my videos though so it's not really all that much of a problem is it??

And donate issues should be sorted now.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Not currently possible, no. They only show up in the "root" of my videos though so it's not really all that much of a problem is it??

And donate issues should be sorted now.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Well... not a problem, I guess, but I would preffer it do not, since I use a XDVD folder (symbolic access to the directory where Gnome automounts volumes, so I can use UDF without problems)..... also the icon is pretty ugly.. Wink

Respect to donations, (sorry because i am spanish and sometimes i do not understand) it is supposed now I can paypal-transfer money to [email protected] getting it acceptedHuh last time money was not accepted, and finally, one month later, paypal refunded it to myself... tried to contact gamester17'at'xboxmediacenter 'dot' com without success..

I think I am so happy with your development, I should agree that way your efforts.. I am currently enjoying so much your XBMC.
Yes, donations should work just fine now via paypal.

I'm sure an advanced setting could be made to disable the use of the dvd automount stuff.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Yes, donations should work just fine now via paypal.

I'm sure an advanced setting could be made to disable the use of the dvd automount stuff.

It should be great! Thanks for donations confirmation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to disable CD/DVD disc icon automatically mounting0