TVH with XMLTV - Kodi doesn't show Episode if XMLTV <episode-num system="onscreen">
XMLTV - Kodi doesn't show Episode if XMLTV <episode-num system="onscreen">

The Episode is shown in TVH as "S11 E7", but Episode is empty in Kodi18, haven't checked Kodi17.
Here is the XMLTV-entry:
xml:
<programme start="20181211153000 +0000" stop="20181211160000 +0000" channel="Pro7.de">
  <icon src="http://images.zattic.com/system/images/0b16/f5b3/5fd6/24d7/8751/original.jpg" />
  <title lang="de">The Big Bang Theory</title>
  <country>USA</country>
  <desc lang="de">Bert bittet Sheldon um Hilfe bei einem Geologie-Projekt. Natürlich macht der Nerd mit - versucht aber, seine Beteiligung geheim zu halten. Schließlich ist Geologie keine richtige Wissenschaft! Der Schwerenöter Raj bandelt mit Bernadettes Kollegin Ruchie an. Sie will allerdings nur ein bisschen Spaß, und Raj kann so gar nicht verstehen, dass Ruchie nicht an die Magie der Liebe glaubt.</desc>
  <sub-title>Die Geologen-Peinlichkeit</sub-title>
  <credits>
    <director>Mark Cendrowski</director>
    <actor>Johnny Galecki</actor>
    <actor>Jim Parsons</actor>
    <actor>Simon Helberg</actor>
    <actor>Kunal Nayyar</actor>
    <actor>Kaley Cuoco</actor>
    <actor>Mayim Bialik</actor>
    <actor>Melissa Rauch</actor>
    <actor>Kevin Sussman</actor>
    <actor>Brian Posehn</actor>
    <actor>Swati Kapila</actor>
  </credits>
  <category lang="de">Comedy</category>
  <episode-num system="onscreen">S11 E7</episode-num>
  <date>2017</date>
</programme>
I checked the InfoLabels with "Developer web":
Code:
VideoPlayer.Episode
VideoPlayer.Season
VideoPlayer.Studio
VideoPlayer.SubtitlesLanguage ger
VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle
VideoPlayer.Tagline
VideoPlayer.Title The Big Bang Theory
VideoPlayer.UserRating
VideoPlayer.Writer
VideoPlayer.Year 2017
ListItem.Episode
ListItem.Season
VideoPlayer.Episode
VideoPlayer.Episodename Die Geologen-Peinlichkeit
VideoPlayer.Season
Can anyone help please? Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
XMLTV is from here and I'm using this, because german providers doesn't provide Ep and Season Info.
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Kodi with the TVHeadEnd addon i don't think can hand the "on screen" line of the xml file.  I had used NextPVR earlier and had programmed it so that it would show the Season Episode info using the <episode-num system="common">S01E12</episode-num> line in my xmltv file.  I had programatically inserted the S00E00 info and the date first aired into the Category line so that NexpPVR would display this info.  Once I moved on to TVHeadEnd this info disappeared.  After some investigation i determined TVHeadEnd uses the line         <episode-num system="xmltv_ns">0.11.</episode-num> to gather the Season/Episode info.  Not sure where TVHeadEnd gets the genre info as most of the info listed is generic (Other/Unknown).  To get over this limitation I programatically inserted the Genre and the date first aired with the description of the show.  

To get it to show Season and Episode info you would need to change <episode-num system="onscreen"> to <episode-num system="xmltv_ns"> as well as putting the season / episode info into its proper format : 0.0 = Season1 Episode 1.

I'm kinda new to TVHeadEnd so I hope the info is accurate.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVH with XMLTV - Kodi doesn't show Episode if XMLTV <episode-num system="onscreen">0