Update not showing
Information 
Device=XboxOne
OS=XboxOne (Console Windows 10)

Kodi said if Kodi 18 rc2 update was available but I didn't show on the app updates window on Xbox one. Plz say a fix.
Version checker is generic for all platforms, Xbox is not on RC yet. As far as I aware Xbox version is still beta 5
I am having same problem.

I distinctly remember running RC1. The splash screen said so.
Yes the splash screen did say RC, but according to the kodi changelog the xbox version never was updated beyond beta 5. Been quite a while now since they pushed out RC for all other platforms, so a bit troubled that xbox lags behind.
(2018-12-15, 19:03)bo1e Wrote: Yes the splash screen did say RC, but according to the kodi changelog the xbox version never was updated beyond beta 5. Been quite a while now since they pushed out RC for all other platforms, so a bit troubled that xbox lags behind.
 The Xbox version has a couple showstopper bugs, and someone let the main UWP developer go and have a life which is keeping him too busy to fix this issue. Tongue We'll just have to wait patiently, unless someone else around here is familiar with UWP programming and wants to take up the challenge of fixing some of the major bugs. One of the nice things about open source projects like Kodi is anyone can participate.
I try to help the way I can, which is by donating funds to the project once in a while, and I encourage everyone else using the software to do the same. I still get worried when xbox lags behind like this, since xbox is my main platform. Fingers crossed for xbox catching up again. I can vaguely remember when kodi for xbox was announced a year ago, and I got the impression that a final version of kodi 18 would be ready spring/summer 2018  Laugh
Is there any info on when the new update will be released yet, as i cant use my kodi anymore as my build needed a update, so went to update it and it wouldn't update as kodi needs to be updated to rc1 for it to work, so now I've lost everything, tried installing multi of other builds, even tried installing add-ons on there own but, keep getting File is not a Zip on everything, please help
If you're meaning builds in the form of those on the banned addons (wiki) list then you're asking in the wrong place owing to our piracy policy (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update not showing0