How to disable start-up music library update
Hi,

first of all sorry for my English.

I have been using kodi for a couple of years and I have adjust my movies, TV shows files in order to have it 100% with kodi library.

In the last days, now, I have added my mp3/music folder as a new source. However, my music folder is very static, I barely put new elements, so, ¿can I disable start-up music library auto-start-update?  just for music, it is ok to auto-star-update for movies and tv shows.

Thanks in advance.
(2018-12-11, 20:21)clamatac Wrote: can I disable start-up music library auto-start-update? 
Yes, disable the option shown here in section 3.1... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Li...ic_Library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
hi,

but this will disable movies and tv-shows auto-update, I just want to disable the music auto-update

Thanks
No it does not. Look at the settings. It is for Music Library. There is a separate setting for Video Library.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
ups,

you are right, I am gonna check it, thanks
ohss,,,,
look at the setting then you will see the update button then you can disable

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to disable start-up music library update0