Christmas Theme (Skin Alternative!)
So, after years of messing with a Christmas template I finally got it finished!! 

The problem is it has so many changes to it, that it has now turned in to a whole new skin!! Am not sure what the protocol for posting a variant skin on here is, so.. here are some screenshots.. If its ok to post it, I will.

Obviously all shout outs go to original developers… without them we would be nothing!

The skin has a dedicated Christmas theme, new media icons etc (nothing against the old ones, just personal preference) also support for Animated movie posters as well as things like falling snow, flashing Christmas lights.. or Tie Fighter flybys!

ImageImageImageImage
This looks brilliant! The fonts are very appropriate. Obviously, there was a lot of hard work involved (which is probably why I haven't done this myself).

This is definitely something that I would use during the Holiday season.
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
Ha cool glad you like, the skin installs as Zigtropolis so will sit along side your original skin quite happily. 

There is also support for HDR, Atmos and DTSX flags in media, just add .atmos or .hdr or .dtsx in to the filename of your file for them to show. Skin settings has a HOLIDAY SETTINGS option where numerous bits can be turned on. They show on the home screen. Have a play and let me know what you think. This was developed PURELY for my personal use and to make the kids smile!! So be gentle Big Grin

Download the zip, install it through Add ons

Link to file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Christmas Theme (Skin Alternative!)0