Solved Lost the "tick" on watched files, and also resume function
From roughly a week ago ( no updates as far as I'm aware) the "tick" for watched files suddenly disappeared, and from today, the "resume" from wherever you stopped has also stopped working. Is reinstallation required?
Your system information is helas quite insufficient. Kodi does not run solely on a Raspberry Pi, it needs an underlying operating system. Which for the RPi (which version) can be one of several.

Perhaps you can provide a debug log (wiki) for some more internal details all in once. On my Kodi machines here, the watched and resume functions still work, so something is oddly wrong on your RPi.
logfile = https://paste.kodi.tv/nakeqabege
Code:
19:46:48.446 T:1857024928 ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos107.db] The database disk image is malformed Query: PRAGMA cache_size=4096
19:46:48.447 T:1857024928 ERROR: Connect failed with 'SQL: [MyVideos107.db] The database disk image is malformed Query: PRAGMA cache_size=4096 '
19:46:48.469 T:1857024928 ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos107.db] The database disk image is malformed Query: PRAGMA default_cache_size=4096
19:46:48.469 T:1857024928 ERROR: Connect failed with 'SQL: [MyVideos107.db] The database disk image is malformed Query: PRAGMA default_cache_size=4096 '
19:46:48.470 T:1857024928 ERROR: Unable to create new database

Your library db has become corrupted.  You'll have to delete it and start from scratch I think.
Where do I find it?
I'm not a Libre/OpenElec user but a guess would be /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database

As an aside, the Trakt addon is a much better way to maintain your watched status that will not be lost if you were to ever have db issues again.
(2018-12-19, 00:15)ActionA Wrote: I'm not a Libre/OpenElec user but a guess would be /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database
You guessed wisely. Smile

(2018-12-19, 00:07)wiab4355 Wrote: Where do I find it?
Either via a SSH connection through LibreELEC's backdoor, or via a Samba connection and then browsing via your File Manager to the userdata/Database folder. Database corruption doesn't happen very often, but when it does it's likely the result of SD card problems. If this all persists, you can either write a fresh copy of LibreELEC onto your SD card, or get a new/different SD card altogether. Using LibreELEC's backup feature is always a good idea.
Don't know about this stuff. What is SSH?

Samba is used so I can access the drives that are connected to my Pi from my PC, but I can't use it to get to the storage folder and it doesn't seem to be there using Kodi's FM.

So it looks as though it'll have to be a fresh install.

Thanks to all, anyway
No need for a fresh install....

Follow this video to access the samba shares LibreELEC provides by default: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBlHCuGGrJ8

That video is based on Kodi 17.6 as well.

Once you have the folders listed, enter the "Userdata" folder and inside that, enter the "Database" folder. There you should see the databases Kodi uses. Delete the MyVideos107.db file and start from scratch.
Thank you so very much!!!! Everything back to normal.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost the "tick" on watched files, and also resume function0