Multiple correction of Genre in Movies (nfo)
Hi.
is it possible to search an replace Genre entries to the compleet movies share?
I have about 1.5k Movies. All are scraped by Ember, but over a long time an a lot of versions.
Now i have the Problem, that is is nearly impossilble to filter Movies in Kodi by Genre, becaus i have al lot of similar Entry for the same.
i.E I have 41 Movies with Sience Fiction and 212 with Sience-Fiction. Same due to German and english namings.

What i have done: I have an export of the relevant Tables (Movies, Gerne, Genrelinkmovie) of the ember database (MyVideos46.emm) 
Importet into Access and analized. 

What i would like to:
If possible. Replace single Links in Groups, or better, Import a new generated Genrelinkmovie - Table and push the Data to all related nfo's

or is there a third (and better) way? 

lenni
Shuttle GTV2 ION DualBoot W7 & Ubuntu 10.04 (Natty); Shuttle GTV2 ION Ubuntu 10.04 (Natty) Syno DS411 NAS Samsung UE60d8080
The latest version(s) of Ember has a Genre Mapping Tool that can be enabled under Settings => Modules => Genre Manager. The tool can be runned over the Tools menu in the main window. In this tool you can map and change all genres at once. Short how-to:
Left column = Input = are all genre names that Ember ever saw
Right column = Output = will be written to Embers database and NFO

Click on an entry on the left side and select one or more genres in the right column that should used if a scraper returns the left genre. Possible mappings:
1:1 e.g. "Sience-Fiction" = "Sience-Fiction"
1:x e.g. "Sience Fiction" = "Sience-Fiction"
1:x e.g. "Sci-Fi" = "Sience-Fiction"
1:n e.g. "Splatter" = "Splatter", "Horror", "Blood"
1:0 if nothing selected on the rigth side, the genre will be ignored/removed

It dosn't make sense to remove a genre in the left list. They will be re-added every time a scraper get this genre.
Hi Dan. 
Smile i have reached what i was searching in a different way, unexpected Smile
I Killed all Gerne Tags for all movies in one big step - so easy Smile (just by removing the item on the left side (estimated, they will be rebuild by the next Database refresh, found out, it's different.
But i found out, that there is a Solution by scraping only the Gerne - im now on my way to rescrape 1500 Movies, will take a Little while.

One Point the to ember Genre Manager. Both list-Windows are too small and scrolling is not possible. I you have a longer Genre Titel like " Drama / Liebe / Musikfilm / Romantik" it is not compleetly displayed which makes it hard to find out, which genre it is.

Due to that im rescraping al Movies. I have nearly 100% filled with IMDB links like "tt0101410" and nearly none for TMDB. Do you have s solution, to scrape only this single Info?

regards

Lenni
Shuttle GTV2 ION DualBoot W7 & Ubuntu 10.04 (Natty); Shuttle GTV2 ION Ubuntu 10.04 (Natty) Syno DS411 NAS Samsung UE60d8080
(2018-12-21, 16:28)lenni-online Wrote: One Point the to ember Genre Manager. Both list-Windows are too small and scrolling is not possible. I you have a longer Genre Titel like " Drama / Liebe / Musikfilm / Romantik" it is not compleetly displayed which makes it hard to find out, which genre it is.
I've fixed that. In the next release the dialog will be sizable:

(2018-12-21, 16:28)lenni-online Wrote: Due to that im rescraping al Movies. I have nearly 100% filled with IMDB links like "tt0101410" and nearly none for TMDB. Do you have s solution, to scrape only this single Info?
What do you mean with "links"?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple correction of Genre in Movies (nfo)0