TVServerKodi error: [ERROR]: Command failed: ListTVChannels
I've started to get that error and nothing loads because it. From the TVService.log i can see this error
Code:
[2018-12-24 14:48:52,544] [Log ] [44 ] [DEBUG] - TVServerKodi: Command failed: ListTVChannels
[2018-12-24 14:48:52,544] [Log ] [44 ] [DEBUG] - TVServerKodi: Exception: ListTVChannels => Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
[2018-12-24 14:48:52,544] [Log ] [44 ] [DEBUG] - TVServerKodi: Stack trace: at TVServerKodi.Commands.ListTVChannels.handleCommand(String command, String[] arguments, IUser& me)
at TVServerKodi.ConnectionHandler.handleCommand(String command, String[] arguments)

And in the kodi.log i see this
Code:
ERROR: AddOnLog: MediaPortal PVR Client: TVServerKodi error: [ERROR]: Command failed: ListTVChannels
I thought it might be a problem with v1.20.0.140 so i went back to v1.15.0.137 and i don't see the error anymore and everything loads fine.

MediaPortal 1.20
Kodi v18 RC3
pvr.mediaportal.tvserver v3.5.14.2
I cannot reproduce this here and the ListTVChannels function was not changed.
Could you post a full Kodi debug log + TVService.log for the working plugin version and also for the non-working version.
I currently have too little information to figure out what the problem is.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
I sent you a pm with some logs but i think i figured it out. Using Entertainment|Movies|Music|Sports|News|Kids for tv groups works fine but using entertainment|movies|music|sports|news|kids (used yatse to send this) stops stuff from being imported. It just so happens that i updated the tvserver plug-in when i changed how i added groups that made it not work
That is indeed also what I'm seeing in your log files. The backend returns 0 channels, so that it why you did not see anything in Kodi.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVServerKodi error: [ERROR]: Command failed: ListTVChannels0