Showing album cover and title
Question 
Hi!

I'm not so good i programming so I'm asking for some help to create my ultimate visualisation for XBMC.

Is there anyone who can help me, based on the "AlbumArtWaveSpectum.vtx" preset, to create a visualisation that shows the album cover to the left, artist and title to the right and at the bottom the same spectrum as the preset has.

Thanx
Hi

Visualizations don't currenty have access to the artist and song title information and Vortex doesn't currently have the ability to display text anyway.

The best way to do it for now would be to get Vortex to display the spectrum and use the normal skin to display the rest of the information.

MrC
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
So how about a year later? Personally, i think this would be pretty sweet. I don't use any of the visualizations anymore because on my big tv they're just too much.

The guys over at plex actually have a pretty cool one (top of the entry):
http://elan.plexapp.com/2009/04/23/relea...xperience/

Its not stored in the standard visualization folder, so i'm not sure how it works. If anyone could come up with something like that though, it would be pretty sweet.

thanks,
noumenon
noumenon Wrote:So how about a year later? Personally, i think this would be pretty sweet. I don't use any of the visualizations anymore because on my big tv they're just too much.

The guys over at plex actually have a pretty cool one (top of the entry):
http://elan.plexapp.com/2009/04/23/relea...xperience/

that has little to nothing to do with visualizations. it's all handled by the skin. ;-)

noumenon Wrote:Its not stored in the standard visualization folder, so i'm not sure how it works. If anyone could come up with something like that though, it would be pretty sweet.

i'm sure a lot of skins will already show the album cover in the visualization window.
some will even display fanart in the background instead of visualizations.

i'm pretty sure Transparency! does:

and there's an Aeon mod for it as well: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=53242
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
just wanted to add too that you can make the cd image spinCool

Also, it's possible to have your fanart fade away to the selected visualization, and toggle the artist info on or off.
album cover and song title has been available to the visualisation for atleast 2 years. on non-xbox platforms atleast, dunno if it was ever ported to xbox
Hi guys

I'm new here and I need some advise. When on slide show I used to have the album sleeve permanently showing as in the post by Ronie above. Lately when I choose slideshow the album sleeve shows for about 10 seconds and then disappear. What do I need to do to make it show permanently during my slideshow?
Have a look here (wiki advancedsettings): songinfoduration
Very technical but thanks for leading me in the right direction.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Showing album cover and title0