Changing the title of TV shows in NFO files
Is there a way to force the TV show title to include the season & episode information at the beginning of the title?

Right now I have a separate media server alongside Kodi that reads the info from the nfo file to display the TV show title. The problem is that the server alphabetizes the list of shows according to the title.

For example, if the episode list is:

s01e01 - Big Bang
s01e02 - Black Holes
s01e03 - Alien Worlds

Then the <title> section of the nfo just contains the title but not the season/episode info.

Then in the other server the titles will be organized and displayed as:

Alien Worlds
Big Bang
Black Holes

And there is no way to know what order they should be viewed in to watch them back chronologically.

I'd like the <title> section to contain, for example:

<title>s01e03 - Alien Worlds</title>

Is that possible without having to manually edit every nfo file?
No, sorry. But feel free to add a feature request on our bug tracker.
I would love to enter the info in the bug tracker but I can't register.

I go to http://embermediamanager.thebuggenie.com/#tab_active, click on the link in the top right to login, click create account, enter in all my details and then a box pops up that says "after you continue you need to set your password".

Then when I click the continue button literally nothing happens. I can click the button over and over and nothing. Until I just eventually close the pop up box.

I've tried several times over the last week with the same result. Each time I have to use a new user name because it says the previous user name is already in use. So it knows that I'm registered but I just can't set a password.

And since I haven't set a password I can't request a "forgotten password" reset.

Is there a problem with the website or is it just me?
The website is externally hosted and yes, they always have some bugs. I've found your account(s) and will send you a temp. password as PM. Please try to login and change the password.

EDIT: i used e-mail instead of PM
I got the email and tried the password but when I put my username and password in the log in window and click login I get a slight activity then nothing else happens.

here is a link to gif file that illustrates what I'm saying:

ember log in failure

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing the title of TV shows in NFO files0