NAVI-XTRA is now open
As a longtime Navi-xer i have took it upon myself to create a small website to give other xer´s such as myself a place to share thier playlist.Its a small site and i am no programmer so its not pretty but it works.It features an upload and download section for .plx files and an edit section where users can add content to a fixed playlist.
I have put up a few movies on the fixed .plx which is called "NAVI-XTRAMEDIA.plx" just to get statred.
Any changes to the "NAVI-XTRAMEDIA.plx" besides the addition of media and i will shut the site down so please follow the rules ok.
My only request is that visitors and users take the time time to sign my "GUESTBOOK"
Id like to have feed back and suggestions posted there,plus i am a people person so the more the merrierHuh (did i spell that right?)

To view the content of "NAVI-XTRAMEDIA.plx" add the following to the
"My Playlist.plx" in navi-x

type=playlist
name=NAVI-XTRA USER MEDIA
thumb=default
URL=http://solocky.so.funpic.de/users/NAVI-XTRAMEDIA.plx

There are a few popups but its free hosting so we gotta live with it
Downloads with IE= double click, with firefox= right click "save target as"

with all that said enjoy it while it last and heres the address
http://solocky.so.funpic.de/navixtra.html

ciao
solocky
almost 4got
Thanx to rodejo16 for making this wonderfull script and Thanx to dominater01 for the push in the right direction

ciao
solocky
Not bad...Not bad at all
Loving it actually!!!
job well done!!!
thanks for this,
but you have a lot of blank entries on your .plx which locks up my Navi-x
other than that...YOU ROCK!!
Khabir Wrote:Not bad...Not bad at all
Loving it actually!!!
job well done!!!
thanks for this,
but you have a lot of blank entries on your .plx which locks up my Navi-x
other than that...YOU ROCK!!

the blanks are meant for all the other xer´s to make thier own entries
sorry if it locks u up

ciao
solocky
Khabir broke the golden rule

He didnt sign the GUESTBOOK!!!

Khabir-YOU ARE NOW BANNED FROM ALL "WAL-MARTS" IN EVERY STATE ENDING IN "E" :-)

CIAO
solocky
Khabir broke the golden rule

He didnt sign the GUESTBOOK!!!

Khabir-YOU ARE NOW BANNED FROM ALL "WAL-MARTS" IN EVERY STATE ENDING IN "E" :-)

CIAO
solocky
solocky Wrote:almost 4got
Thanx to rodejo16 for making this wonderfull script and Thanx to dominater01 for the push in the right direction

ciao
solocky
thx this is what navi-x needed but does rodejo16 know about this site? and i cant reed your guestbook its not english
WOW !!
thanx folks not even 24hrs up and some "bleep bleep" erases the .plx
thanx a lot
I didn't delete any entries I overwritten the blank ones and added like 25 or more movies to the .plx

Also it's working perfectly on my xbox right now....sorry for having it open for so long...I was trying to add new links to it

btw....where's the guestbookHuh
I clicked on edit then upped my movie links, but I think I goofed, I DID upload
"My Playlist.plx" but I checked and I still see YOUR "my playlist.plx" on the list too!

but if I'm responsible, my bad it was like 2hrs ago
no prob i expected something like that to happen it just one of those things

ciao
ok but where's the guestbook, cuz I wanna go to Wal-Mart in Tennessee lol
Wen I run Navi-x I can see your thing there. Nice job. A few of the movies wont play, but over all it works well. One guy has some apps you can download. Is there any way you can add some of those Google code pages for skins and plugins? Or what about T3CH's site?
hello Spc4

skins can be added to navi-xusing the current release and im not sure what you mean about adding the t3ch site?
if its something technical then please give me "For Dummies" version
and ill look into it

Khabir: the guestbook pops once you hit the exit tab its in german but im sure you will recognize the format if youve ever signed a guestbook b4 (who hasnt now a days)

ciao
solocky
You Know, T3CH web page where you can download the T3ch builds for XBMC, and the google code pages where you can download skins for XBMC and plug-ins. I was just courios.
The one guy has Apps you can download inside of Nav-x (DVD2XBOX and Linxboks) So I am not sure if I am asking the right question or not. Is it posable to get a playlist to grab stuff like Vionage's plugins from the google code page?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NAVI-XTRA is now open0