100 Best Movies of All Time (smartplaylist)
thanks, going through the list to add some I haven't ever seen or haven't seen in a while.
Great list but The Shawshank Redemption should be in top10 Smile
i dont think you can choose best movies so easily though ! i mean given that there are different genres it is abit meaningless to choose best movies
(2020-11-07, 22:38)birthnight Wrote: abit meaningless to choose best movies
Choosing movies isn't meaningless, just subjective. I wouldn't agree with all the choices listed, but would agree in that the majority have held box office interest.
Ok-ok, I've found a place with endless ideas of what to watch this evening.
I like such lists. Always something to watch
(2021-08-03, 20:33)LindaLewis Wrote: I like such lists. Always something to watch

Replying to outdated forum threads with a nonsense response is not really appreciated here.
Please note that this is a support forum, it's not a chit-chat corner for one-liners as you posted in all your replies.
(2021-08-03, 21:31)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-08-03, 20:33)LindaLewis Wrote: I like such lists. Always something to watch

Replying to outdated forum threads with a nonsense response is not really appreciated here.
Please note that this is a support forum, it's not a chit-chat corner for one-liners as you posted in all your replies.

I'm just expressing my opinion in the off topic in case you have't noticed. Which, in my opinion, is what it's all about.
Especially since this post was at the top of the discussion. Why can't I reply
(2021-08-04, 20:04)LindaLewis Wrote: Which, in my opinion, is what it's all about.
Like I said, this is a tech support forum for the Kodi application.

(2021-08-04, 20:07)LindaLewis Wrote: Why can't I reply
We have a mechanism on this forum that prevents new forum members from editing as an anti-spam measure.
In due time, this restriction will be removed.
I agree
(2022-10-13, 04:09)JenniferTownsend Wrote: I agree

Please note this will be your first and final warning. Posting nonsense or useless content (also considering your other "contributions") is something we have zero patience for.
So either from now on you will participate in a constructive way, or your forum account will see the exit door quite quickly. The choice is yours.
All the movies are superb. I am going to be refreshed.
I got my 1 year quota because I see 2 movies in the weekend, now no need to waste time on searching movies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
100 Best Movies of All Time (smartplaylist)0