FLAC and OGG files no more readable
Hello.
I used to listen to my OGG and FLAC files through Kodi V17.6 Krypton on my Androïd multimedia tool and, since a few days, it seems Kodi do not recognize these files anymore.
Does anybody have a clue on what to do about it ?

Many thanks in advance and Best End of year wishes to everybody !

Yame2be
You will need to provide a debug log. Full instructions are in my signature below, but here is a quick guide...

1. Enable Debugging mode.
    a. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option or
    b. press ctrl-shift-d on a keyboard
  2. Restart Kodi. Do not skip this step or you may be asked to do it again.
  3. Replicate the problem. Now that debug mode is enabled, repeat the steps that cause the problem.
  4. Upload the log using either the:
    a. Manual method to Kodi Paste Site. Log location is detailed here... Log_file/Advanced#Location (wiki) (see next section for more details), or
    b. Add-on method using the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki)
    With either method post the address link in the address bar in a new post in your thread.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
FLAC working fine here with latest nightly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FLAC and OGG files no more readable0