Create Timer for today only
Hello @sub3

Today I updated to NPVRSetup_4_2_3_181112 using Win 10 and Kodi v17.6 and notice two issues...

1. When trying to access the Add Timer in the Timers screen, Kodi crashes. Are you able to see a problem in the log... https://paste.kodi.tv/odibifocan.kodi

2. After a restart of Kodi, I can access the Timer Settings screen. Trying to create a Manual Timer, I cannot change the date. I can only create the timer for today. Previously I could schedule a manual recording for any date. But if I exit Kodi and add the timer through NextPVR, I can specify a future date.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-01-01, 08:28)Karellen Wrote: 1. When trying to access the Add Timer in the Timers screen, Kodi crashes. Are you able to see a problem in the log... odibifocan.kodi (paste)
Is this a regular occurrence? I can't see an obvious cause in the logs. It looks like it has recently asked for the recurring recording list from the server, but no other sign of problems.
(2019-01-01, 08:28)Karellen Wrote: 2. After a restart of Kodi, I can access the Timer Settings screen. Trying to create a Manual Timer, I cannot change the date. I can only create the timer for today. Previously I could schedule a manual recording for any date. But if I exit Kodi and add the timer through NextPVR, I can specify a future date.

I'm not sure why the date would be disabled. I've got Kodi 18 here installed, but I checked anyway - in this version the start/end date are enabled when I try the same thing.
(2019-01-01, 23:11)sub3 Wrote: Is this a regular occurrence?
It only started after the update, so its been less than 24 hours. It happens on both my Kodi v17.6. It crashes, then a restart will let me access the setting. Try again later and it crashes again. It happened 5 times between the two machines, and both won't allow changing the date for the second problem. I restarted the htpc twice with no affect.

But I restarted just now to see if I could replicate the issue before I answered you and there was no problem. The date is enabled and I can change it also. I don't know what changed, but you can see in the image that the date is greyed out.

Thanks sub3, but for now it seems to have solved itself.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Create Timer for today only0