• 37(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
-- oops wrong topic, reposting in the matrix one.
(2021-01-14, 20:53)manfeed Wrote: @sonofdibnah @KOKI 

Glad you like Aeon Tajo. I guess you are still in the Leia version, but I would advise trying the Matrix version whenever you can, since it has been improved a lot ;-)

I installed the matrix version in Leia and it works well, except music. I will continue my research to make it compatible.
(2020-10-24, 21:02)manfeed Wrote: Matrix is getting many nice options and works reasonably well in spite of being an alpha version. That's the reason why all the work I'm doing now is on the Matrix version, so if conditional weather gets added as an option someday, it'll be in the Matrix version of Aeon Tajo.

If conditional weather means having multi images on the background, it can be achieved by adding this code to myweather.xml

<control type="button" id="2001">
                    <include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[33068]</label>
                    <onclick condition="System.HasAddon(script.image.resource.select)">RunScript(script.image.resource.select,property=weatherfanart&type=resource.images.weatherfanart)</onclick>
                    <onclick condition="!System.HasAddon(script.image.resource.select)">InstallAddon(script.image.resource.select)</onclick>
                </control>
EDIT: Wrong thread
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7