• 19(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
(2019-08-26, 09:38)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 22:30)leejk Wrote: Hello,

Do you think you might add support for the Cinemavision addon? Recently some contributors have gotten this to working again with 18.3, and it’d be a great to have it alongside this great skin. If not I can make the few mods myself on my copy, but didn’t know if it was on your radar.

Hi, can you confirm that the version of Cinemavision available through the official repo works faultlessly in Leia 18.3? 
Hello,
It's not as straightforward as I imagined. So the CinemaVision developer's instructions to add skin support don't appear to be copy and paste. I looked at the AEON MQ8 skin that is in the KODI repo, and it's implementation for DialogVideoInfo.xml is a bit different than what the developer has posted: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231881

Do you have any advice on how to integrate this add on, as I'm not a skinner, but have some development knowledge with other tech?

thx
(2019-08-31, 00:33)leejk Wrote:
(2019-08-26, 09:38)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 22:30)leejk Wrote: Hello,

Do you think you might add support for the Cinemavision addon? Recently some contributors have gotten this to working again with 18.3, and it’d be a great to have it alongside this great skin. If not I can make the few mods myself on my copy, but didn’t know if it was on your radar.

Hi, can you confirm that the version of Cinemavision available through the official repo works faultlessly in Leia 18.3? 
Hello,
It's not as straightforward as I imagined. So the CinemaVision developer's instructions to add skin support don't appear to be copy and paste. I looked at the AEON MQ8 skin that is in the KODI repo, and it's implementation for DialogVideoInfo.xml is a bit different than what the developer has posted: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231881

Do you have any advice on how to integrate this add on, as I'm not a skinner, but have some development knowledge with other tech?

thx

Skin support is not a problem, what I’d like to know is whether or not CV works for Leia 18.3 without any additional tweaking, since in its thread it’s unclear... As you can imagine there’s no point in adding skin support for an addon that most people can’t use...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-08-31, 01:13)manfeed Wrote: Skin support is not a problem, what I’d like to know is whether or not CV works for Leia 18.3 without any additional tweaking, since in its thread it’s unclear... As you can imagine there’s no point in adding skin support for an addon that most people can’t use... 
Here is what I know in my case, running 18.3 on Windows 10; The CinemaVision add on version in the KODI repo does not work with 18.3. It does work with 18. In order to get it to work with 18.3, you must download the fixed version from the forums on the CV web site. I imagine other skins have the same issue if the user tries to use the CV add on in the KODI repo though.
That’s what I imagined... If in the future things change, I could add support...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Smile 
Hello.
Like your skin, great work. I created and added Cyrillic in Kiye Sans to The Bold Font fonts. I hope the number of fans of your skin will increase.  Wink

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

P.S.
The message was written with the help of Google translator.
(2019-08-31, 18:34)Konon Wrote: Hello.
Like your skin, great work. I created and added Cyrillic in Kiye Sans to The Bold Font fonts.

Thank you, I will test your fonts and if everything is ok I will add them in the next version... Wink
Version 2.0.7 already available in Aeon Tajo github with support of Cyrillic, thanks to @Konon
To support Russian mpaa in the variables.xml file, I added the codes:
Find
Code:
    <variable name="RatingFlagVar">
and add after it
Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Russian:0) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,RU:0) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.mpaa,RUS:0)">flags/mpaa/RU_0.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Russian:6) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,RU:6) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.mpaa,RUS:6)">flags/mpaa/RU_6.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Russian:12) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,RU:12) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.mpaa,RUS:12)">flags/mpaa/RU_12.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Russian:16) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,RU:16) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.mpaa,RUS:16)">flags/mpaa/RU_16.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Russian:18) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,RU:18) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.mpaa,RUS:18)">flags/mpaa/RU_18.png</value>
find
Code:
    <variable name="VideoRatingFlagVar">
and add after it
Code:
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Russian:0) | String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,RU:0) | String.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.mpaa,RUS:0)">flags/mpaa/RU_0.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Russian:6) | String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,RU:6) | String.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.mpaa,RUS:6)">flags/mpaa/RU_6.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Russian:12) | String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,RU:12) | String.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.mpaa,RUS:12)">flags/mpaa/RU_12.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Russian:16) | String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,RU:16) | String.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.mpaa,RUS:16)">flags/mpaa/RU_16.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Russian:18) | String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,RU:18) | String.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.mpaa,RUS:18)">flags/mpaa/RU_18.png</value>
find
Code:
    <variable name="mpaa">
and add after it
Code:
        <!-- MPAA Russian -->
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:0) | String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,RU:0) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:0)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/RU_0.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:6) | String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,RU:6) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:6)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/RU_6.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:12) | String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,RU:12) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:12)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/RU_12.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:16) | String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,RU:16) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:16)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/RU_16.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,Russian:18) | String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,RU:18) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.Mpaa,RUS:18)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/RU_18.png</value>
You also need to add mpaa icons
to file Textures.xbt (C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.tajo\media\) in folders:
Code:
\flags\mpaa\
Code:
\resources\mpaa\
Finished files: Icons.pngTextures.xbtvariables.xml.

before
ImageImage
after
ImageImage
Thank you, I hope for the further development of the skin.
I found a bug in View: Shelf 3D

As you can see, there's not such bug in Aeon Tajo, neither in English nor in Russian, maybe you changed something with your tweaking? I don't know...

(2019-09-02, 09:33)manfeed Wrote: As you can see, there's not such bug in Aeon Tajo, neither in English nor in Russian, maybe you changed something with your tweaking? I don't know...
I suspect that some of the add-ons did this. In the evening I will understand.
(2019-09-02, 09:33)manfeed Wrote: As you can see, there's not such bug in Aeon Tajo, neither in English nor in Russian, maybe you changed something with your tweaking? I don't know...
I found the cause of the bug.  Included the menu item, but the addon did not install ...Smile
ImageImage
New version 2.1.1 available through the official repo, more information in the first post of this thread...
hi,

i used this skin with KodiConnectPlex and when i navigate to TV Shows or Movies with theme.mp3 , music not working.
have u any tricks or fix it for next release ? 
thanks,
(2019-09-24, 17:30)bloodshine Wrote: hi,

i used this skin with KodiConnectPlex and when i navigate to TV Shows or Movies with theme.mp3 , music not working.
have u any tricks or fix it for next release ? 
thanks,

If it doesn't work for you with KodiConnectPlex I'm afraid there's nothing I can do, since that option has been designed for local files... You could try disabling that option in Aeon Tajo settings and installing the revived version of TvTunes... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=347428
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7