• 22(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
(2019-10-02, 16:32)schattenfell Wrote: There is no keyboard when you use this skin on a touchscreen device.

The skin is not designed for touchscreen devices, sorry...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hello manfeed,

Do you use lighting with your setup? I was thinking it would be it would be pretty cool if the skins overall color theme could be changed via a json-rpc command. That way if the TVs background lighting were green, the skin would adopt that color instead of the default aqua blue color. It may not be possible but thought of it when I noticed how the skins colors clashed with the red lighting strip behind my tv in a dark room Smile.
(2019-10-16, 23:42)manfeed Wrote: @nchauley 

Thanks! I think I fixed that issue, the new version 2.2.5 is already available in my github. It also fixes some small issues with 3D Multiwall...
Confirming that "Spinner" is working in V 2.2.5 - Thx for the quick fix! Much appreciated...
Found errors in the new version 2.2.2 when using a set of posters (poster 1 ... 10).
When Boxset in focus, posters change only in reflection, and when not in focus, the main poster is also superimposed in reflection.
In single cases, posters change, but the main poster is not involved in the display process.

Image             Image
(2019-10-27, 23:16)Konon Wrote: Found errors in the new version 2.2.2 when using a set of posters (poster 1 ... 10).
When Boxset in focus, posters change only in reflection, and when not in focus, the main poster is also superimposed in reflection.

Never crossed my mind that someone would use extraposters in sets, but as I can see, you do it, so version 2.2.7 from Aeon Tajo github fixes that issue...
(2019-10-27, 23:16)Konon Wrote: In single cases, posters change, but the main poster is not involved in the display process.

That's the way it's meant to be. Extra posters are usually a separate set of posters and the main poster has nothing to do with them. In case you do want the main poster to appear beside them you can always make a copy of it and rename that copy poster1, poster2 or whatever number you like;
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed
Thanks! Everything is working.
@manfeed
Can I ask you for the Shelf3D view to make the posters change only in focus, and when they are out of focus only the main poster is shown?
Thanks!
(2019-10-02, 12:51)manfeed Wrote: You only have to click in movies or tvshows and the default view -list- will appear, then you hit left arrow key and the side menu will show, there you can select other views.

Are these views only available for movies or tvshows?

I can not see these options in Music.
(2019-10-30, 09:14)Konon Wrote: @manfeed
Can I ask you for the Shelf3D view to make the posters change only in focus, and when they are out of focus only the main poster is shown?
Thanks!

Sorry, but I like it that way...

Anyway, if you want to get that in your system, you can edit View_595_Shelf3D.xml and make two changes:

- Comment or delete line 1323

xml:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(extraposters)">CharacPos</include>

- Change line 1294 from... 

xml:
<visible>[!ListItem.IsCollection + !Skin.HasSetting(extraposters)] | [!ListItem.IsCollection + Skin.HasSetting(extraposters) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster1))]</visible>

...to...

xml:
<visible>!ListItem.IsCollection</visible>
(2019-11-14, 10:40)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-10-30, 09:14)Konon Wrote:  

Anyway, if you want to get that in your system, you can edit View_595_Shelf3D.xml and make two changes:

xml:

xml:
<visible>[!ListItem.IsCollection + !Skin.HasSetting(extraposters)] | [!ListItem.IsCollection + Skin.HasSetting(extraposters) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster1))]</visible>

...to...

xml:

Thank!
In the evening I will try to edit.
(2019-11-14, 10:40)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-10-30, 09:14)Konon Wrote: @manfeed
Thanks!

xml:

xml:

...to...

xml:

Boxset in focus stopped showing posters, and its reflection changes posters.
That's not possible, you must be doing something wrong... try changing the whole itemlayout section, delete lines 1279 to 1352 and put these lines in their place...

xml:
        <itemlayout width="270" height="434">
            <control type="group">
                <left>150</left>
                <top>0</top>
                <control type="image">
                    <visible>ListItem.IsCollection</visible>
                    <!-- <visible>[ListItem.IsCollection + !Skin.HasSetting(extraposters)] | [ListItem.IsCollection + Skin.HasSetting(extraposters) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster1))]</visible> -->
                    <!-- Poster lados reflejo -->
                    <left>-94</left>
                    <top>512</top>
                    <width>241</width>
                    <height>338</height>
                    <texture flipy="true" diffuse="tajo/shelf/reflect_box_overlay.png" background="true">$VAR[poster]</texture>
                    <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- <visible>[!ListItem.IsCollection + !Skin.HasSetting(extraposters)] | [!ListItem.IsCollection + Skin.HasSetting(extraposters) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster1))]</visible> -->
                    <!-- Poster lados reflejo -->
                    <left>-94</left>
                    <top>512</top>
                    <width>249</width>
                    <height>338</height>
                    <texture flipy="true" diffuse="tajo/shelf/reflect_box_overlay.png" background="true">$VAR[poster]</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- Poster lados -->
                    <left>-94</left>
                    <top>168</top>
                    <width>249</width>
                    <height>339</height>
                    <texture diffuse="tajo/shelf/diffuse_box.png" background="true">$VAR[poster]</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <visible>ListItem.IsCollection</visible>
                    <!-- Poster lados -->
                    <left>-94</left>
                    <top>168</top>
                    <width>239</width>
                    <height>339</height>
                    <texture diffuse="tajo/shelf/diffuse_box.png" background="true">$VAR[poster]</texture>
                </control>
                <!-- <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(extraposters)">CharacPos</include> -->
                <control type="image">
                    <left>115</left>
                    <top>168</top>
                    <width>40</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <texture colordiffuse="DDff0303">$VAR[watched_style]</texture>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- Estuche lados -->
                    <left>-100</left>
                    <top>130</top>
                    <width>272</width>
                    <height>384</height>
                    <texture background="true">tajo/shelf/$VAR[GlobalCaseVarTajo]</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <!-- Estuche lados reflejo -->
                    <left>-100</left>
                    <top>504</top>
                    <width>272</width>
                    <height>384</height>
                    <texture flipy="true" diffuse="tajo/shelf/reflect_box_overlay.png" background="true">tajo/shelf/r$VAR[GlobalCaseVarTajo]</texture>
                </control>
            </control>
        </itemlayout>
(2019-11-14, 21:45)manfeed Wrote: That's not possible, you must be doing something wrong... try changing the whole itemlayout section, delete lines 1279 to 1352 and put these lines in their place...
Same. Out of focus, everything is correct; in focus, posters change only in reflection. Wrong only works Boxset
Image Image
(2019-11-14, 22:40)Konon Wrote:
(2019-11-14, 21:45)manfeed Wrote: That's not possible, you must be doing something wrong... try changing the whole itemlayout section, delete lines 1279 to 1352 and put these lines in their place...
Same. Out of focus, everything is correct; in focus, posters change only in reflection. Wrong only works Boxset
ImageImage 

That's the reason why I asked you to change the whole itemlayout section... itemlayout only affects what is not in focus, so if your problem is with the focus item then it has nothing to do with this change.
By the way it works fine in my system, I have tested it with and without the change.
Make sure you have the latest version from my github and then apply the change that I said before.
(2019-11-14, 23:15)manfeed Wrote: That's the reason why I asked you to change the whole itemlayout section... itemlayout only affects what is not in focus, so if your problem is with the focus item then it has nothing to do with this change.
By the way it works fine in my system, I have tested it with and without the change.
Make sure you have the latest version from my github and then apply the change that I said before. 
I made changes on version 2.2.2
On version 2.3.1 it worked.
Thanks you.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7