• 5(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
I have now spent some more time with Tajo.  There is the ability to create widgets using 3rd party add ons the reason I missed it was that when I pressed on select widget what it showed I thought was the start of the list of available options but it wasnt, when I scrolled up I found the usual skin shortcuts option.  Slightly odd behaviour but no real problem.

I think there are 2 significant issues with widgets.

You definitely need the option to have hidden widgets which are only displayed on pressing up.  The skin provides such a good showcase of fan art it just seems wrong to have a big box always on the right hand side of the screen overlaying part of the fan art.

The other issue, and maybe there is an option that I have overlooked, is the style of widget.  Silvio skin has list style (effectively all I could find in Tajo), panel style (what is used in the weather widget in Tajo) and compact panel style (which as name suggests is a smaller version of panel) - and extended versions of each.  That is probably too many options - no real need for the extended styles.

One very minor point.  I think the widgets could usefully be moved up the screen slightly. For example if you include the weather widget there is very little space between the bottom of the widget and the information bar containing time and date.  It does not need very much extra space maybe less than 50 pixels (assuming a 1920x1080 screen)
while playing a movie, if you hit "i" it is missing a dark background on the top section.
First.. THANK YOU so much for this skin! Wow.. and I mean WOW!!

I've moved over to nVidia Shield and was just using the default skin for some time now as I have been waiting for AeonMQ 8, and just noticed this as a new skin so thought I must give it a try. I was/am a firm fan of Aeon MQ (not so much Nox), but this, this has taken things to a whole new level!! I've only had a quick play with it so far, but it's just blowing my mind just how amazing it is, truly amazing what you have done.

I'm going to spend some time with it and come back with a full review and showcase of it as soon as I can Smile

I will have some questions along the way, but I'll ask here if that's ok?

I have bought soundtracks and themes for so many movies and tv series, so I LOVE this feature idea, hence....

....My first question is, regarding the theme.mp3: Obviously we need one theme.mp3 file within each movie folder.. For TV Shows, do we just have it in just the show folder for it to continue playing whilst browsing each season and the episodes? EG:

-Supernatural
--Season 1
--Season 2
--Season 3
theme.mp3

Or for that, do we also need the theme.mp3 file within both the show AND the season folder also? EG:

-Supernatural
--Season 1
---Episode 1
---Episode 2
---Episode 3
----theme.mp3
--Season 2
---Episode 1
---Episode 2
---Episode 3
----theme.mp3
--Season 3
---Episode 1
---Episode 2
---Episode 3
----theme.mp3
theme.mp3

Again, thank you ever so much for all of your hard work. It's simply outstanding Big Grin
Hello another theme.mp3 question....Sorry.

I have the option selected in skin settings and the theme for my example would be Buffy in the main parent folder so it looks like

Buffy
...Season 6
...Season 7
...theme.mp3

yet it does not play i have altered the layout for my TV shows to match the YouTube video you provide and still it does not play.

What am I missing?

Thanks.
manfeed:

when in dialogvideoinfo, "i" is not displaying the rating info correctly (nox5 has the same issue). Below is the code if you want to fix it:
xml:

<item>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating(imdb)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(imdb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])]</label>
                        <label2>$LOCALIZE[368]:</label2>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,$LOCALIZE[368],Home)</onclick>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(imdb)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(imdb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home)</onclick>
                        <onclick>ActivateWindow(1132)</onclick>
                        <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(imdb),0.0)</visible>
                    </item>
                    <item>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating(themoviedb)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(themoviedb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])]</label>
                        <label2>$LOCALIZE[31120]:</label2>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,$LOCALIZE[31120],Home)</onclick>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(themoviedb)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(themoviedb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home)</onclick>
                        <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tmdb),0.0)</visible>
                    </item>
                    <item>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating(metacritic)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(metacritic), (, $LOCALIZE[31179])]</label>
                        <label2>MetaCritic:</label2>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,MetaCritic,Home)</onclick>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(metacritic)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(metacritic), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home)</onclick>
                        <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(metacritic),0.0)</visible>
                    </item>
                    <item>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tomatometerallcritics), (, Reviews)]</label>
                        <label2>RottenTomatoes Critics:</label2>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,tomatometerallcritics,Home)</onclick>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tomatometerallcritics), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home)</onclick>
                        <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.0)</visible>
                    </item>
                    <item>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallaudience)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tomatometerallaudience), (, $LOCALIZE[205])]</label>
                        <label2>RottenTomatoes Audience:</label2>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,tomatometerallaudience,Home)</onclick>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallaudience)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tomatometerallaudience), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home)</onclick>
                        <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallaudience),0.0)</visible>
                    </item>
                    <item>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating(tvdb)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tvdb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])]</label>
                        <label2>TVDb:</label2>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,tvdb,Home)</onclick>
                        <onclick>SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(tvdb)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tvdb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home)</onclick>
                        <visible>!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tvdb),0.0)</visible>
                    </item>
(2019-03-03, 20:05)Rippoholic Wrote: First.. THANK YOU so much for this skin! Wow.. and I mean WOW!!

I've moved over to nVidia Shield and was just using the default skin for some time now as I have been waiting for AeonMQ 8, and just noticed this as a new skin so thought I must give it a try. I was/am a firm fan of Aeon MQ (not so much Nox), but this, this has taken things to a whole new level!! I've only had a quick play with it so far, but it's just blowing my mind just how amazing it is, truly amazing what you have done.

I'm going to spend some time with it and come back with a full review and showcase of it as soon as I can Smile

I will have some questions along the way, but I'll ask here if that's ok?

I have bought soundtracks and themes for so many movies and tv series, so I LOVE this feature idea, hence....

....My first question is, regarding the theme.mp3: Obviously we need one theme.mp3 file within each movie folder.. For TV Shows, do we just have it in just the show folder for it to continue playing whilst browsing each season and the episodes? EG:

-Supernatural
--Season 1
--Season 2
--Season 3
theme.mp3

Or for that, do we also need the theme.mp3 file within both the show AND the season folder also? EG:

-Supernatural
--Season 1
---Episode 1
---Episode 2
---Episode 3
----theme.mp3
--Season 2
---Episode 1
---Episode 2
---Episode 3
----theme.mp3
--Season 3
---Episode 1
---Episode 2
---Episode 3
----theme.mp3
theme.mp3

Again, thank you ever so much for all of your hard work. It's simply outstanding Big Grin
 For those wondering, answered my own question here after a fresh install:
Yes, the theme.mp3 file only needs to be in the Show folder, not each season.

There is one small issue, it's playing when the show or season is highlighted as well as in the episode selection, but when I go into the folder the music stops playing when *All Seasons is highlighted.. Just trying to find if there is a way to remove the '*All Seasons' so it continues when going into the season selection folder, as it is not a problem with 'Back' highlighted within the menu.

I'd also like to change the main menu music of the skin, so looking into that.

Is there a way to make the theme loop?
(2019-03-03, 21:41)Rippoholic Wrote: Just trying to find if there is a way to remove the '*All Seasons' so
Settings>Media>General. Disable "Show parent folder items"

(2019-03-03, 21:41)Rippoholic Wrote: I'd also like to change the main menu music of the skin, so looking into that.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341550
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-03, 22:05)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-03-03, 21:41)Rippoholic Wrote: Just trying to find if there is a way to remove the '*All Seasons' so
Settings>Media>General. Disable "Show parent folder items"
(2019-03-03, 21:41)Rippoholic Wrote: I'd also like to change the main menu music of the skin, so looking into that.
 Fantastic stuff, thank you very much Smile

Regarding the main menu music,

Obviously managed to do that easily on pc, I'm not sure how to change the navigate the folder structure to do the same on the Shield though, as Kodi is saved in the System memory of the nVidia Shield and I have no idea how to access it. I'm guessing using my music on my drives and using an explorer app to copy and paste them into the equivalent folder for android.

That said, I'll have to do the same to get Beef on android.. I imagine that will be as simple as putting it on one of my drives then just using Kodi's file explorer to find and install the repo that has it in?

Is there a way to make the theme.mp3 loop? A lot of TV Series only have a theme that last for a minute or less, so it might be good to add that option if not already present and I'm missing it.
@justin150
Quote:I love the ability to have hidden widgets

One very minor point.  I think the widgets could usefully be moved up the screen slightly. For example if you include the weather widget there is very little space between the bottom of the widget and the information bar containing time and date.  It does not need very much extra space maybe less than 50 pixels (assuming a 1920x1080 screen)

Thanks, I will look into it for the next version.

@Edworld
Quote:while playing a movie, if you hit "i" it is missing a dark background on the top section.

when in dialogvideoinfo, "i" is not displaying the rating info correctly (nox5 has the same issue). Below is the code if you want to fix it...

Thanks, it will be fixed in the next version 

@Rippoholic
Quote:Is there a way to make the theme.mp3 loop?

No, sorry, it's a basic implementation at skin level. Even so, it took a lot of pains to get themes play at least once, simple as it may seem.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@Stateofmind

If you still have problems, have a look at...

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-03-04, 00:46)manfeed Wrote: @Rippoholic
Quote:Is there a way to make the theme.mp3 loop?
No, sorry, it's a basic implementation at skin level. Even so, it took a lot of pains to get themes play at least once, simple as it may seem. 
 No worries at all matey. I've not a clue when it comes to the limitations of all this, so just wondered if it were possible, can't thank you enough for my new fave skin Smile Matches my main rig's colour scheme!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]
Though I use an nVidia Shield for all my media content.

Since you're not familiar with other OS's, I'll find out where and how to implement home menu music over on the android side and the best and easiest way to get around it all. Probably be tomorrow now, as it's almost 2am Wink
(2019-03-03, 22:05)Karellen Wrote:
Changing the main music of the skin is a great option.

However, if I change it as suggested will my changes be overwritten when the skin updates?

Would it be possible to have a user option to specify the folder that holds five default melodies, if specified the skin uses user melodies, if not uses skin default melodies?
(2019-03-04, 08:17)Jeffers24 Wrote: However, if I change it as suggested will my changes be overwritten when the skin updates?
Would it be possible to have a user option to specify the folder that holds five default melodies, if specified the skin uses user melodies, if not uses skin default melodies? 

You're right, I'll look into that, thanks!
thanks for your work,
the skin is amazing, :-)
I'm just missing how to switch between different audio track, when they are available in steam
and how to turn on/off subtitles

Thanks,
grooves
When I choose, as far as I have tested, a submenu item for the first time the image in the pic below is displayed.
On choosing second time it isn't.
Seems inapplicable when I choose a radio station submenu item to have the pic about Moviesdisplayed.
Am I able to always stop this being displayed?

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.