• 2(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
Any builds with this skin or you can just use this skin with any build?
(2019-01-05, 10:01)Aaiemron Wrote: On Android the System Info is not showing correctly as an infoline on System in the main menu. It's showing # and % by System CPU Usage.
thanks.

I have checked it and it works faultlessly on Windows (the O.S. that I use). Maybe a bug of Leia on Android?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-01-07, 10:08)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-01-05, 10:01)Aaiemron Wrote: On Android the System Info is not showing correctly as an infoline on System in the main menu. It's showing # and % by System CPU Usage.
thanks.

I have checked it and it works faultlessly on Windows (the O.S. that I use). Maybe a bug of Leia on Android?
I think so. On MacOS it's also showing correctly. But it's no big deal. Just a minor thing I noticed. Thanks.
Really Digging the skin,  I have been messing around trying to make some changes to it for my android system.  I am doing my edits on windows and then moving it to android to check it.
For backgrounds for menu items it would be nice to add the places in File manager to get the backgrounds.  In android i am unable to navigate to a media folder in the kodi data folder.
Also Is there any way to add RSS feed? and move the date/time weather on the menu bar to top middle of the window or some where else.  Thanks.

So far so good with the skin.  Really looks nice and will be working on tweaking it for my android build.

What versions of 18 will this work with looks like some beta and RC's arent compatible so just wondering whats the MIN version that would work.

Thanks
(2019-01-08, 04:48)calmeat Wrote: Is there any way to add RSS feed?

You can activate RSS in settings...

(2019-01-08, 04:48)calmeat Wrote: What versions of 18 will this work with looks like some beta and RC's arent compatible so just wondering whats the MIN version that would work.

I don't understand this question... I've been working in this skin for many months, using all the updated Leia versions that have existed (in Windows) and I have never had any problem whatsoever. I don't know about other O.S. since I don't use them...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks for the response.  I got the Rss feed going.  I know i tried on Beta 1 and it didnt work but could have just been my setup. 
One thing that i'm having trouble with is widgets.  Is there anyway to have them show as Panel extended, right now they just show up as a single box with a list of items in the box. 
Thanks
catchy music on the home screen.

You may want to consider wrapping all/most of MusicVisualization.xml in a conditional visible group with the specifics based on the included music ($INFO[MusicPlayer.Album] + $INFO[MusicPlayer.Title] etc) so you can play the music in the background without the visuals (or make that an option in skin settings).
@manfeed  for some reason music triple 3d view doesn't show record label for some albums. It shows fine on multi-mod aeon mq7. Fat Wreck Chords and Sideonedummy Records for example doesn't seem to be working. Actually it seems most of the record labels not showing, only simple ones with one word like Virgin, Epitaph, BMG..Can you check this.

Thanks for your efforts.
Im probably just blind, but I cannot find where to turn off the main menu music?
(2019-02-03, 11:04)Asiapentti Wrote: @manfeed  for some reason music triple 3d view doesn't show record label for some albums. It shows fine on multi-mod aeon mq7. Fat Wreck Chords and Sideonedummy Records for example doesn't seem to be working. Actually it seems most of the record labels not showing, only simple ones with one word like Virgin, Epitaph, BMG..Can you check this.

Thanks for your efforts.
 I had a look at multi-mod aeon mq7 and I noticed it uses skin helper script to achieve that; it's not something that I'm going to do, sorry about that...
This is an excellent skin...kudos! Love the simplicity and I'm making this my new go to look for Kodi and testing it out...very well done!
What addon uses the skin to put theme songs to each movie? Thank you, excellent work!
Thanks, it doesn't use any additional addon, only a small script within the skin to check if a theme.mp3 file exists in the movie or tvshow folder. You have to put those mp3 manually in each folder.
Beautiful skin! It really takes one’s media collection upward a few levels.
Not sure if this is intended or bug. When I click on the Music menu entry, it opens to a blank screen. I'd expect this screen to show the same nodes as the default Estuary does.

Also I have disc art in my movie folders, but it is not getting picked up. I'm using the PlexKodiConnect add-on, so wondering if that might be the cause? As far as I know it is storing the movie paths in the KODI db as direct paths, but not sure if the disc art is even scraped in.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7