• 3(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
(2019-02-15, 03:16)leejk Wrote: Not sure if this is intended or bug. When I click on the Music menu entry, it opens to a blank screen. I'd expect this screen to show the same nodes as the default Estuary does.

Also I have disc art in my movie folders, but it is not getting picked up. I'm using the PlexKodiConnect add-on, so wondering if that might be the cause? As far as I know it is storing the movie paths in the KODI db as direct paths, but not sure if the disc art is even scraped in.
1.- It's a bug, will be fixed in the next version; for the time being you can always hit left arrow in that blank screen and select list view.

2.- The skin relies in ListItem.Art(discart) to show the discs, that's the reason why I recommend the use of Artwork Beef addon. I don't know how PlexKodiConnect add-on works and if that has something to do with your issue...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
OK, gotcha. I need to do some artwork filename cleanup I think.

Edit: Had to add the artwork whitelist & just let Artwork Beef analyze what I already had alongside my files. Working great now.

thx
Version 1.1 released

- Bugs fixed
- Consistent look across the whole skin

The link of the first post has been updated with the new version
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Really enjoy this skin... it is fast yet really shows off artwork. I had a couple of questions tho:

1- Is there another script needed to make animated posters show up? I have this option turned on, bur still see regular posters.
2- Will animated weather icons be supported?
3- The Concerts section now just has the list view as the only option. Is this temporary?
4- I have the Music menu background set to Random Music Fanart. It works with the exception that between every other artist image, it shows the skins default background. Is that intended?
5- Is it possible to have a party mode on Concerts and Music as a submenu? That would save a few steps.
6- When playing music in party mode, I have the spectrum visualization setup in order to keep the screen from dimming. Currently tho it does not display; I assume it's behind the artwork?
7- When playing music in fullscreen and the wonderful lyrics are displaying, will there be support for artist slideshow?

thank you
Hi,

Is this skin using script.skinshortcuts ?

thansk
(2019-02-18, 20:13)awesomeultimate Wrote: Hi,

Is this skin using script.skinshortcuts ?

thansk
 Yes
@leejk 

The link of the first post has been updated with the new version

1- Is there another script needed to make animated posters show up? I have this option turned on, bur still see regular posters.
You need skin helper addon but I suppose you already have it installed, try with context menu when browsing movies and choose Select animated artwork, most movies won't have anything to choose from, but some of them will...

2- Will animated weather icons be supported?
It's already supported with the latest version

3- The Concerts section now just has the list view as the only option. Is this temporary?
Sorry, I don't use that section...

4- I have the Music menu background set to Random Music Fanart. It works with the exception that between every other artist image, it shows the skins default background. Is that intended?
It wasn't... already fixed

5- Is it possible to have a party mode on Concerts and Music as a submenu? That would save a few steps.
You can customize the submenu as you like; I have party mode in Music submenu

6- When playing music in party mode, I have the spectrum visualization setup in order to keep the screen from dimming. Currently tho it does not display; I assume it's behind the artwork?
Now yes, but I don't recommend visualizations since it usually has an impact over the smoothness of the lyrics...

7- When playing music in fullscreen and the wonderful lyrics are displaying, will there be support for artist slideshow?
Artist slideshow is already supported by default; it works this way: If local fanart is available it will always be used, if not available then artist slideshow is used to provide fanarts.
That is beauty looking skin Smile only wish it was based on silvo with more tweaks available Smile

Thanks sir!
(2019-02-19, 00:20)manfeed Wrote: @leejk 

You need skin helper addon but I suppose you already have it installed, try with context menu when browsing movies and choose Select animated artwork, most movies won't have anything to choose from, but some of them will...
That works. It must take a really long time for the skin helper add-on to download these automatically.

Sorry, I don't use that section...
Shelf 3d or List 3d would likely be good options if there's ever a change.
Hi,

Maybe a bug, when I try and customize the main menu, if for TV SHOWS I select the Custom (Video Addons) option, I get the keyboard dialog to enter a label, but it will never let me pick anything after I type in a label. It will show another keyboard dialog, then close. It seems that for any of the addon options, none can be selected to use as a widget.

Thx
Hi,

Thanks for this beautiful skin! I have tried a lot of skins, this just stands out. I have only one question though, when I play music (in fullscreen), I don't see the lyrics... Is there an extra addon that I should download? I use Kodi Leia, on Android 8.

Tnx.
(2019-02-26, 18:54)stifotia Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for this beautiful skin! I have tried a lot of skins, this just stands out. I have only one question though, when I play music (in fullscreen), I don't see the lyrics... Is there an extra addon that I should download? I use Kodi Leia, on Android 8.

Tnx.
CU LRC Lyrics
(2019-02-26, 20:15)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 18:54)stifotia Wrote: Hi,

Tnx.
CU LRC Lyrics 
Tnx a lot!
@manfeed

Congratulations. Great news that you made it into the official repo. Smile

I am wondering if you could add the Australian MPAA ratings to your skin... http://www.classification.gov.au/Guideli...lines.aspx
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-12, 13:20)manfeed Wrote: Thanks, it doesn't use any additional addon, only a small script within the skin to check if a theme.mp3 file exists in the movie or tvshow folder. You have to put those mp3 manually in each folder.

Hello,

I have those files in my tv show folders, but they do not play. Any idea what I may need to check?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7