• 4(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
(2019-03-02, 04:51)leejk Wrote: I have those files in my tv show folders, but they do not play. Any idea what I may need to check?
Did you enable Play local theme.mp3 when browsing Movies and Tvshows in Settings>Skin>Configure skin>General

And it looks like the theme file needs to be an mp3.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yep, I missed that skin setting. Thanks.
(2019-01-08, 16:44)calmeat Wrote: Thanks for the response.  I got the Rss feed going.  I know i tried on Beta 1 and it didnt work but could have just been my setup. 
One thing that i'm having trouble with is widgets.  Is there anyway to have them show as Panel extended, right now they just show up as a single box with a list of items in the box. 
Thanks
How did you get RSS working?
Mine worked fine on 17.6, not on 18.2
(2019-01-07, 10:08)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-01-05, 10:01)Aaiemron Wrote: On Android the System Info is not showing correctly as an infoline on System in the main menu. It's showing # and % by System CPU Usage.
thanks.

I have checked it and it works faultlessly on Windows (the O.S. that I use). Maybe a bug of Leia on Android? 
On Android system info shows CPU usage as a % against each processor, System CPU usage: #0: 4.5% #1: 9.6% #2: 12.4% #3: 15% unfortunately processors #4 to #7 (S912 boxes) are off the screen. Could info line be on it's own line across the screen so all processors are shown on Android?

On my windows laptop CPU % is shown as one value, guessing windows CPUs only have one processor or just show as one.
Tajo is not available on repo
Manfeed

I have spent a happy couple of hours playing with this skin and it very easy to create something of real beauty.  You are highly skilled and I appreciate the hard work you have done on this.

The animated/glowing main menu bars definitely hark back to the MQ7 skin which for me is a very good thing.  Will you be creating different colour schemes for the animated/glowing menu bars?

I suspect the main thing which may hold back more people using this skin will be the widget support which is very limited.  You definitely need to look into adding the ability to create widgets using 3rd part add ons.   The Aeon Nox Silvio skin is IMO the benchmark of quality for this but that does not mean you need to slavishly follow the widget ideas used in that skin - although I love the ability to have hidden widgets.

As someone who likes to mod skins to create the perfect look for a build one thing which I noted was that you used relatively few fonts - that is a very good thing.  Whilst I can work it out, it would be very helpful if you included in the skin a txt file detailing where each font is used.  This is not something I have seen other skinners do, and it would save a lot of people a lot of time.

I am looking forward to seeing how this skin develops over time.
(2019-03-02, 15:40)Edworld Wrote: Tajo is not available on repo
Yes it is.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-02, 21:13)Karellen Wrote:
Yes it is. 
What would prevent me from being able to see it? I had it installed before from zip file, but no longer have the zip or installed
@Edworld

It was only pushed to the repo yesterday, possibly it hasn't reached your local mirror yet? (surprising though)

AeonMQ8 is in the repo, and yet I can't see it as shown in the image. Maybe wait a few more hours, then let us know if you still cannot see it. Provide a Debug Log where you run the "Update Repository" using the left sideblade menu in the "Install from repository" screen

My Signature
(2019-03-02, 21:13)Karellen Wrote:
Yes it is. 
That's where I got it from :-)
Hi @dev this is a great skin love it but there's just a couple of tiny issues that stop me from using it.

1. There is no time display in OSD for running time of movies on live tv so when your skipping part of a movie there is no time display on start and finish making it impossible to use properly, there is in the default estuary skin with a bar to quickly fast forward with a time display.

2. An option to remove the date from the OSD info bar would be nice.
Nevermind.
(2019-03-02, 21:28)Karellen Wrote: @Edworld

It was only pushed to the repo yesterday, possibly it hasn't reached your local mirror yet? (surprising though)

AeonMQ8 is in the repo, and yet I can't see it as shown in the image. Maybe wait a few more hours, then let us know if you still cannot see it. Provide a Debug Log where you run the "Update Repository" using the left sideblade menu in the "Install from repository" screen

Can see it now, no mq8 yet
Ok, good. I don't see AeonMQ8 yet. I guess it is still a few hours away still.
My Signature
No Russian language?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7