• 36(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
Wall3D is my favorite view, however the posters are dimmed except for the one that is selected. Is there a way to make them all not dimmed?
(2021-01-11, 15:49)KOKI Wrote: Wall3D is my favorite view, however the posters are dimmed except for the one that is selected. Is there a way to make them all not dimmed?

Think I found it.. <colordiffuse>dd000000</colordiffuse> in View_597_Wall3D.xml
@manfeed, I've just got to tell you that this skin of yours is superb. I've been using it now for 2 weeks and shan't be going back to Confluence. All other skins I've tried before have not passed the "usability" test for long but yours just rocks.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
(2021-01-14, 19:04)sonofdibnah Wrote: @manfeed, I've just got to tell you that this skin of yours is superb. I've been using it now for 2 weeks and shan't be going back to Confluence. All other skins I've tried before have not passed the "usability" test for long but yours just rocks.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

I agree. This really is the best skin and I've tried all. I've made a lot of progress editing the XML files to custom tailor the presentation of my movies to how I like and I'm beyond thrilled with the results!
@sonofdibnah @KOKI 

Glad you like Aeon Tajo. I guess you are still in the Leia version, but I would advise trying the Matrix version whenever you can, since it has been improved a lot ;-)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thank you! I've invested a probably decade of time tweaking my system just how I like it and I'm afraid to make the leap to Matrix because the migration to Python 3 was a long two years. You feel it's stable at this point?
(2021-01-14, 21:10)KOKI Wrote: Thank you! I've invested a probably decade of time tweaking my system just how I like it and I'm afraid to make the leap to Matrix because the migration to Python 3 was a long two years. You feel it's stable at this point?

Yes, now I only use and make improvements in the Matrix version. You can always make a portable installation of Kodi Matrix and test for yourself, that way you can have both versions (Leia and Matrix).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
- nvm wrong thread
manfeed, thank you! I'm so particular and I have everything precisely how I want it down the every last pixel, I could not foresee how it could possibly be any better, but I will definitely test out Matrix. Thank you for everything. Aeon is the best!!!
(2021-01-14, 21:10)KOKI Wrote: Thank you! I've invested a probably decade of time tweaking my system just how I like it and I'm afraid to make the leap to Matrix because the migration to Python 3 was a long two years. You feel it's stable at this point?

In the not too distant future the Kodi team will formally release Kodi 19 which will automatically update Kodi 18.x installations.

UNLESS you have turned auto update off.

If you have a PC/Windows OS you can install a portable version of Kodi 19 which will not impact your Kodi 18.x installation. You can then run the two versions of Kodi on your PC at the same time without them affecting each other.

I am sure you are doing it, but if not, make a backup copy of your exiting version of your customised Kodi.
(2019-10-17, 19:30)schattenfell Wrote:
(2019-10-15, 20:10)schattenfell Wrote:
(2019-10-02, 12:51)manfeed Wrote: You only have to click in movies or tvshows and the default view -list- will appear, then you hit left arrow key and the side menu will show, there you can select other views

I can only see the "List" option and nothing else to choose from.

Where are the other view options available? How can i chance it? 

The same with the new update....only LIST as an option?!:-(

My apologies for the delayed response - I haven't opened this thread lately. If you still need help with displaying/selecting "LIST" options:

Double tap "Select/Enter" button in quick succession on your remote to display LIST options.
I just found this skin and I really like it but I would like to recolorize the skin. I found in the folder colors the default color scheme and tried to recolorize but something went wrong. I set a red to the "selected" and to the "themecolor" but it is blue. I set orange but the text color is purple... So my favorite theme color this is (#CC0000). How can I change all of the blue into this color?

Another thing is just a theoreticaly. Smile
I like the vertical menu just like in the zephyr2. Do you plan to create a modified skin where the menu is vertical? Smile

By the way this is a really really nice and loveable skin. Thank you for it.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Mahatma Gandhi
(2019-02-12, 13:20)manfeed Wrote: Thanks, it doesn't use any additional addon, only a small script within the skin to check if a theme.mp3 file exists in the movie or tvshow folder. You have to put those mp3 manually in each folder.
Hello, I introduce myself I am new in this forum, I discovered your Skin and I loved it. I have a question, as I do in my case, where my collection of films are all in the same folder, how can I add the themd.mp3 for each film if they are all in the same folder?

I have used the google translator, I only speak in Spanish 🙂
(2021-04-20, 18:48)mx777 Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 13:20)manfeed Wrote: Thanks, it doesn't use any additional addon, only a small script within the skin to check if a theme.mp3 file exists in the movie or tvshow folder. You have to put those mp3 manually in each folder.
Hello, I introduce myself I am new in this forum, I discovered your Skin and I loved it. I have a question, as I do in my case, where my collection of films are all in the same folder, how can I add the themd.mp3 for each film if they are all in the same folder?

Hello, welcome and thanks! Sorry to tell you that in that case this option will not work, you should have each movie in its own folder.
(2021-04-20, 20:20)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-04-20, 18:48)mx777 Wrote:

Hello, welcome and thanks! Sorry to tell you that in that case this option will not work, you should have each movie in its own folder.

I understand, thank you very much for answering
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7