v18 Elapsed Time Possible?
I came across this skin after installing Leia and I really am enjoying it a lot. I did a google search and on here and can't seem to find an answer either way. I don't really care about how far I am along in a movie or TV show but I really like to know how much time I have left. I am aware that I can look at the time it will completed but I just prefer to quickly glance and see oh it's 1 hr left or 32 mins left etc. I sincerely apologize if this has been asked before and I missed it.

Kind Regards,
InnKeepNY
Hi InKeepNY and welcome to the forums.

Thanks so much for the support.

The thing is that I don't want to bloat the skin with too many info labels, unnecessary images etc. etc.

Like you write, you see the elapsed time of the movie, the total duration and the finish time.
There are a ton of other time related info labels I could add, but each new one would take up space and make the skin more bloated.

Let me know if you have other questions or suggestions.
BUMMER! But respect where you see where you want your skin to go. Thanks for taking the time to reply. My hope was there might have been an .xml tweek. 

Kind Regards,
InnKeepNY
You can absolutely edit the xml files yourself.
Just remember that the custom edits will be overwritten each time the skin updaes. And I always encourage to keep the skin updated at all times.

Download the latest development version: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Dev...Repository

Edit line 2137 of includes.xml
Replace
Code:
<value>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Time]$INFO[Player.Duration, / ,]</value>
with
Code:
<value>$INFO[VideoPlayer.TimeRemaining]$INFO[Player.Duration, / ,]</value>

I'm not at home at the moment, but I think this is what you're looking for ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Elapsed Time Possible?0