Coming from old EMM version - question
Have been using EMM 1.3.0.20
Trying out latest build and I noticed that my SRT and IDX files are not being sorted into folders (as the mkv file is) when ember is started OR tools-sort files into folders is selected.
Did I miss anything in settingsHuh Cant seem to put my finger on it.
Thanks
It seems the Clean Files under options/file systems is removed as well. I do like the TRAILER youtube link in the NFO file which 1.3 was missing.
Yes, Clean Files has been removed. It will be replaced with a proper cleanup function in one of the next releases.
Subtitles files will only be "sorted" if they begin with the same file name like the video file, e.g.:
.\Avatar.mkv
.\Avatar-eng.srt
Thanks DC
Has always worked as such for me - in this instance the file and .SRT / .IDX are named exactly same as MKV yet EMM only created folder and moved the MKV and left the other 2 files. Tools - sort files into folder. Just tried again and it leaves the same 2 files behind. 
Let me rename and try again
no go
still leaves them behind. Something in the settings perhaps??
Ok, looks like i forgot to add a search for this files. ATM only enabled NFO, image, trailer and theme file names will be searched and moved. I've to fix that for the next release, but i can't say when it's finished.
Thanks for that info
At least I know I am not going mad!
Any older release includes subs? or they will all work the same?
No, it's the same function since a long time.
I will keep my old EMM version and just use both depending on needs.
Will keep an eye out for fixed release.
Thanks again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coming from old EMM version - question0