Win kodi 18 theme mod for Esturay 2019 rework upto 6 custom menus download link
When you add widgets from a playlist, is it possible to make an option where the last poster point you to the playlist? So if my playlist contain 50 movies, I think that 15 Will show if I choose to use posters, could the last poster be such that when you click it, it takes you to the entire playlist.
Thank you!!
How can I use 1 menu item for Netflix?
(2019-02-07, 14:55)valdo lopes Wrote: i had a go with redbulltvThank you!!
How can I use 1 menu item for Netflix?
no official addon on kodi.tv
but i will have a go at getting official addon to work from menu
i hade a go with redbull tv
first open addon yhen add addon to favourites
open favourites.xml
xml:
<favourites>
    <favourite name="Discover" thumb="C:\Users\pearc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.redbull.tv\icon.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.redbull.tv/?api_url=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHBsZXR2LnJlZGJ1bGwudHYvcHJvZHVjdHMvZGlzY292ZXI%3d%0a&quot;,return)</favourite>
</favourites>
you will see ActivateWindow copy from this point to return)
this is the link ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.redbull.tv/?api_url=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHBsZXR2LnJlZGJ1bGwudHYvcHJvZHVjdHMvZGlzY292ZXI%3d%0a&quot;,return)

you edit home.xml
find menu <item> and place
xml:
<item>
       <label>redbull tv</label>
       <onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.redbull.tv/?api_url=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHBsZXR2LnJlZGJ1bGwudHYvcHJvZHVjdHMvZGlzY292ZXI%3d%0a&quot;,return)</onclick>
       <property name="menu_id">$NUMBER[21000]</property>
       <thumb>special://skin/extras/sidemenu/disc.png</thumb>
       <property name="id">addons</property>
       </item>
thanks

Any idea about the widget over the same plugin (netflix) ?
(2019-02-08, 16:32)valdo lopes Wrote: thanks

Any idea about the widget over the same plugin (netflix) ?

i am looking at that
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...id2819698i can get a static image on the page
so if you are using my theme take one of the custom buttons
<!---custom2-->  had to look up how to do buttons
xml:

<control type="button" id="1010">
       <description>My first button control</description>
       <left>100</left>
       <top>300</top>
       <width>720</width>
       <height>280</height>
       <visible>true</visible>
       <colordiffuse></colordiffuse>
       <texturefocus >https://appletv.redbull.tv/images/ce320a678889df0722cd40e6a471ef1afe499398</texturefocus>
       <texturenofocus colordiffuse="FFFFAAFF">https://appletv.redbull.tv/images/ce320a678889df0722cd40e6a471ef1afe499398</texturenofocus>
       <label>Featured</label>
       <wrapmultiline>true</wrapmultiline>
       <font>font12</font>
       <align>center</align>
       <aligny>top</aligny>
       <onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.redbull.tv/?api_url=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHBsZXR2LnJlZGJ1bGwudHYvcHJvZHVjdHMvQVAtMVhOWFczSkIxMVcxMT9jb2xs%0aZWN0aW9uX2lkPXBsYXlsaXN0cyUzQSUzQTg0OTJlNTY4LTYyNmEtNDhhMy1iMGQ3LTZkMTFlMGYw%0aMGRjMyZwbGF5bGlzdF9wYXRoPXBsYXlsaXN0cyUyRnBsYXlsaXN0cyUzQSUzQTg0OTJlNTY4LTYy%0aNmEtNDhhMy1iMGQ3LTZkMTFlMGYwMGRjMyUzRnRvdGFsJTNEOSUyNmxpbWl0JTNEMjAlMjZvZmZz%0aZXQlM0Qw%0a&quot;,return)</onclick>
       <onup>2</onup>
       <ondown>3</ondown>
       <onleft>23010</onleft>
       <onright>23010</onright>
      </control>
     </control>
all info can be found in link for image but it may or may not changing image content

xml:
<favourite name="Red Bull King of the Air" thumb="https://appletv.redbull.tv/images/ce320a678889df0722cd40e6a471ef1afe499398">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.redbull.tv/?api_url=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHBsZXR2LnJlZGJ1bGwudHYvcHJvZHVjdHMvQVAtMVhOWFczSkIxMVcxMT9jb2xs%0aZWN0aW9uX2lkPXBsYXlsaXN0cyUzQSUzQTg0OTJlNTY4LTYyNmEtNDhhMy1iMGQ3LTZkMTFlMGYw%0aMGRjMyZwbGF5bGlzdF9wYXRoPXBsYXlsaXN0cyUyRnBsYXlsaXN0cyUzQSUzQTg0OTJlNTY4LTYy%0aNmEtNDhhMy1iMGQ3LTZkMTFlMGYwMGRjMyUzRnRvdGFsJTNEOSUyNmxpbWl0JTNEMjAlMjZvZmZz%0aZXQlM0Qw%0a&quot;,return)</favourite>
</favourites>
xml:
<include content="WidgetListPoster" >
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://plugin.video.redbull.tv/?api_url=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHBsZXR2LnJlZGJ1bGwudHYvcHJvZHVjdHMvZGlzY292ZXI%3d%0a&amp;category=Featured"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="Featured"/>
       <param name="widget_target" value="videos"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="23960"/>
      </include>

found this link so i think it is ok to talk about Netflix
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329767

it should be just pick files and add to favourites
on this it is "plugin://plugin.video.netflix/(?id=movies&amp;mode=99)" NOT "&quot;plugin.video.netflix/&quot" 

xml:
<include content="WidgetListPoster" >
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://plugin.video.netflix/"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="Movies"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="24960"/>
      </include>
In order to load the widgets, the addon should get your services in the background, the skin asks the widgets to load before the service starts, I receive that "AddonSignals call" message expired "or some error message.

Skin estuary, for some reason, carries the widget very fast. If I can delay loading widgets, I'll get rid of those messages.

Thanks for everything!
you could set up a keymap to set !Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNonetflixButton) on menu
\kodi\userdata\keymaps
xml:
<keymap>
   <global>
       <keyboard>
    <f2>RunPlugin(plugin://script.simpleplaylists/?mode=addCurrentUrl)</f2>
    <f4>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNocustom3Button)</f4>
    <f4>Skin.ToggleSetting(HomeMenuNocustom3Button)</f4>
           <F5>XBMC.ReloadSkin()</F5>
           <F7>Notification(Testing 123,Hello world)</F7>
           <F8>Skin.ToggleDebug()</F8>
       </keyboard>
   </global>
</keymap>

menu
xml:

<item>
       <label>sony crackle</label>
       <onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.crackle/&quot;,return)</onclick>
       <property name="menu_id">$NUMBER[24000]</property>
       <thumb>special://skin/extras/sidemenu/sony crackle.png</thumb>
       <property name="id">custom3</property>
       <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNocustom3Button)</visible>
      </item>
(2019-01-09, 09:30)the_other_guy Wrote: from what i can work out a widget screen is made up like this
they all need to be in a number range say 5000 to 5900
<control type="group" id="5000">
        <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),name)</visible>
     <include content="Visible_Right_Delayed">
     <param name="id" value="name"/>
     </include>
 <control type="grouplist" id="5001">
                    <include>WidgetGroupListCommon</include>
      <pagecontrol>5000</pagecontrol>

<!---WidgetScrollbar --> <include content="WidgetScrollbar" condition="Skin.HasSetting(touchmode)">
      <param name="scrollbar_id" value="5010"/>
     </include>
    </control>
Something I've never quite understood properly is where the all these ID values actually come from? Are they created by the skin author and listed somewhere within the skin, or are they a Kodi system requirement and listed somewhere?
Same with the all the list ID values on the home menu widget items. I have changed a few items in the past on my Home Menu to suit my own taste, but have normally done so by using an existing ID value. What I really like to know is if you wanted to add a completely new menu or widget item for instance, what ID values would you use in that scenario?
(2019-02-17, 17:54)Dumyat Wrote: from what i can work out a widget screen is made up like this
(2019-01-09, 09:30)the_other_guy Wrote: they all need to be in a number range say 5000 to 5900
<control type="group" id="5000">
        <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),name)</visible>
     <param name="id" value="name"/>
     </include>
 <control type="grouplist" id="5001">
      <pagecontrol>5000</pagecontrol>

<!---WidgetScrollbar --> <include content="WidgetScrollbar" condition="Skin.HasSetting(touchmode)">
      <param name="scrollbar_id" value="5010"/>
     </include>
    </control>
Something I've never quite understood properly is where the all these ID values actually come from? Are they created by the skin author and listed somewhere within the skin, or are they a Kodi system requirement and listed somewhere?
Same with the all the list ID values on the home menu widget items. I have changed a few items in the past on my Home Menu to suit my own taste, but have normally done so by using an existing ID value. What I really like to know is if you wanted to add a completely new menu or widget item for instance, what ID values would you use in that scenario? 
a menu item
xml:

<item>
       <label>$LOCALIZE[24001]</label>
       <property name="menu_id">$NUMBER[8000]</property>
       <onclick>ActivateWindow(1100)</onclick>
       <thumb>icons/sidemenu/addons.png</thumb>
       <property name="id">addons</property>
       <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoProgramsButton)</visible>
      </item>
 <label>$LOCALIZE[24001]</label> get the name from kodi can be chanded to any thing <label>internet tv</label>
  <property name="menu_id">$NUMBER[8000]</property> this is the screen that is shown with the widgets on them it will need to be the same as any new screen you add
<onclick>ActivateWindow(1100)</onclick> is link for any file (see link  by adding iten to favourites )
<thumb>icons/sidemenu/addons.png</thumb> is an image icon
 <property name="id">addons</property> this is the name of the page with the widgets
 <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoProgramsButton)</visible> setting to hide menu

a page
xml:

<!-- <control type="group" id="20000"> -->
    <!-- <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),custom1)</visible> -->
    <!-- <include content="Visible_Right_Delayed"> -->
    <!-- <param name="id" value="custom1"/> -->
    <!-- </include> -->
    <!-- <control type="grouplist" id="20001"> -->
    <!-- <include>WidgetGroupListCommon</include> -->
    <!-- <pagecontrol>20010</pagecontrol> -->
     <!-- enter widget content      -->
     <!-- </control> -->
    <!-- <include content="WidgetScrollbar" condition="Skin.HasSetting(touchmode)"> -->
    <!-- <param name="scrollbar_id" value="20010"/> -->
    <!-- </include> -->
    <!-- </control> -->

<!--  --> code comment do not add<!-- <control type="group" id="20000"> --> is the number of the page any thing in this page nees to be say (20000 - 20999)
   <!-- <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),custom1)</visible> -->kodi info the only bit to change is the last name custom1 would be the name of the new page
<!-- <include content="Visible_Right_Delayed"> -->kodi no need to change
<!-- <param name="id" value="custom1"/> --> to tel kodi what the page is it should be the same as String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),custom1
    <!-- </include> --> close off the tag
<!-- <control type="grouplist" id="20001"> -->this is to start the widget area of the page and need to be in the same range of (20000 - 20999)
<!-- <include>WidgetGroupListCommon</include> --> kodi code
<!-- <pagecontrol>20010</pagecontrol> --> this is to move to items in the page can be left at 10 in the number range (21010 22010) 
<!-- enter widget content      --> widget code gose here
 <!-- </control> -->close off the tag
    <!-- <include content="WidgetScrollbar" condition="Skin.HasSetting(touchmode)"> -->kodi code
    <!-- <param name="scrollbar_id" value="20010"/> --> value="20010 can be left at 10 in the number range (21010 22010) 
    <!-- </include> -->close off the tag
    <!-- </control> -->close off the tag

a widget just copy fro the list on the has what you need
xml:

<include content="WidgetListCategories" condition="Library.HasContent(music) + !Skin.HasSetting(home_no_categories_widget)">
       <param name="content_path" value="library://music/"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="$LOCALIZE[31148]"/>
       <param name="widget_target" value="music"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="7900"/>
      </include>
can be just <include content="WidgetListCategories">
 <param name="content_path" value="library://music/"/> this is the path for the file (library://  musicdb:// read the kodi home.xml to work out)
  <param name="widget_header" value="$LOCALIZE[31148]"/> name of widget that will be shown on screen
<param name="widget_target" value="music"/> can be type of content (movie read the kodi home.xml to work out)
   <param name="list_id" value="7900"/> is the number of the widget set to the same as <control type="group" id=""> of page
</include>close off the tag
a working page
xml:

<control type="group" id="22000">
    <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),extendedinfo)</visible>
    <param name="id" value="extendedinfo"/>
    </include>
    <control type="grouplist" id="22001">
    <pagecontrol>22010</pagecontrol>
     <include content="WidgetListSquare">
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=upcomingmovies"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="Upcoming movies"/>
       <param name="widget_target" value=""/>
       <param name="list_id" value="22100"/>
       <param name="sortby" value="lastused"/>
       <param name="sortorder" value="descending"/>
      </include>
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=incinemamovies"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="TheMovieDB In-cinema movies"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="22200"/>
      </include>
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=popularmovies"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="TheMovieDB Popular movies"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="22300"/>
      </include>
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=topratedmovies"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="Top rated movies"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="22400"/>
      </include>
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=ratedmovies"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="Rated movies"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="22500"/>
      </include>
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=airingtodaytvshows"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="TV shows airing today"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="22600"/>
      </include>
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=onairtvshows"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="On-the-air TV shows"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="22700"/>
      </include>
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=topratedtvshows"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="Top rated TV shows"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="22710"/>
      </include>
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=populartvshows"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="Popular TV shows"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="22720"/>
      </include>
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=ratedtvshows"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="Rated TV shows"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="22730"/>
      </include>
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=ratedepisodes"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="Rated episodes"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="22740"/>
      </include>
       </control>
    <include content="WidgetScrollbar" condition="Skin.HasSetting(touchmode)">
    <param name="scrollbar_id" value="22010"/>
    </include>
    </control>

On the subject of widgets and this mod , personally I dont like to use widgets , they just slow the build down and when i think about it i rarely if ever select a movie/show from the widgets on the home screen. However Estuary with the vertical menu looks awful without widgets. So aesthetically I have to have them Smile
Is it possible to clone the movies widgets list ,  so that it is permanently on the home screen , so when scrolling down the menu list custom items that you have not assigned widgets to , instead of a blank right hand window , the "movies widgets " will show , the categories widget is separate so any sub menus would still be viewable at the top ?
I always remove every default menu item , like , videos, addons, etc so there would be no clash with default widgets , I wonder if i could just clone the "movies" section and copy it for each custom item whilst changing the action and the label  in home.xml so that the same widgets appear for each custom item ?
(2019-02-18, 13:08)ontap Wrote: On the subject of widgets and this mod , personally I dont like to use widgets , they just slow the build down and when i think about it i rarely if ever select a movie/show from the widgets on the home screen. However Estuary with the vertical menu looks awful without widgets. So aesthetically I have to have them Smile
Is it possible to clone the movies widgets list ,  so that it is permanently on the home screen , so when scrolling down the menu list custom items that you have not assigned widgets to , instead of a blank right hand window , the "movies widgets " will show , the categories widget is separate so any sub menus would still be viewable at the top ?
I always remove every default menu item , like , videos, addons, etc so there would be no clash with default widgets , I wonder if i could just clone the "movies" section and copy it for each custom item whilst changing the action and the label  in home.xml so that the same widgets appear for each custom item ?
 I wonder if i could just clone the "movies" section and copy it for each custom item whilst changing the action and the label 

just use default button
<item>
       <label>namelabel>
       <onclick>link</onclick>
        <property name="menu_id">$NUMBER[5000]</property>
       <thumb>icons/sidemenu/movies.png</thumb>
       <property name="id">movies</property>
       <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMovieButton)</visible>
      </item>

home movies is 5000
<property name="id">movies</property>
i have been trying script.simpleplaylists from addons

xml:

<include content="WidgetListPoster" >
       <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.simpleplaylists/?mode=showPlaylist&amp;url=Video%3a%20movie%20widget"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="movie widget"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="5160"/>
      </include>
haha took all of 5 mins cheers,
One thing , in skin settings , configure menu items, when scrolling down i can't past "custom 2" using keyboard or remote , and scrolling back up it jumps from custom6 to custom2, have to get a mouse to access 3 , 4 and 5  ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 18 theme mod for Esturay 2019 rework upto 6 custom menus download link0