How to change PS1 controller?
Hi
I have tried some games and many won't recognize any input at all.
For example: Theme Hospital, Rayman and probably most earlier games (pre-DualShock).
Newer games seem to work just fine (e.g. Kula World).
I haven't found a way to change the controller model in the Kodi GUI. Am I just blind?

Right now I have to adjust /storage/.kodi/addons/game.libretro.pcsx-rearmed/resources/settings.xml for each game. There has to be an easier way?!
I'm using game.libretro.pcsx-rearmed because beetle is unplayable (low fps) on my system (odroid c2)
My current settings.xml for older games:
Code:
<setting label="30010" type="select" id="pcsx_rearmed_pad1type" values="default|none|standard|analog|dualshock|negcon" default="analog"/>
<setting label="30011" type="select" id="pcsx_rearmed_pad2type" values="default|none|standard|analog|dualshock|negcon" default="analog"/>
<setting label="30012" type="select" id="pcsx_rearmed_pad3type" values="default|none|standard|analog|dualshock|negcon" default="analog"/>
<setting label="30013" type="select" id="pcsx_rearmed_pad4type" values="default|none|standard|analog|dualshock|negcon" default="analog"/>
<setting label="30014" type="select" id="pcsx_rearmed_pad5type" values="default|none|standard|analog|dualshock|negcon" default="analog"/>
<setting label="30015" type="select" id="pcsx_rearmed_pad6type" values="default|none|standard|analog|dualshock|negcon" default="analog"/>
<setting label="30016" type="select" id="pcsx_rearmed_pad7type" values="default|none|standard|analog|dualshock|negcon" default="analog"/>
<setting label="30017" type="select" id="pcsx_rearmed_pad8type" values="default|none|standard|analog|dualshock|negcon" default="analog"/>
No need to hand-modify XML, you can access these settings from the in game menu - Settings -> Advanced settings.
Found it, thanks.
I thought i had to select the controller here:
game menu -> Settings -> Controls
Just FYI, I have the same problem as described here:
https://github.com/kodi-game/game.libret.../issues/13
Need to start pcsx-rearmed without a bios once, then copy bios files and it'll work. Otherwise it's crashing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change PS1 controller?0