KODI install guide for Asustor AS7004T
Hi all

I use since year Kodi as my all in one Media Server and have installed that since years on my NAS Asustor AS7004T. I was checking today for current updates via the App Central from Asustor and have just realized, that Kodi isn't supporting Kodi anymore and that Kodi is not available anymore in the Asustor App Central. That's why I would like to know, what the workflow is to get Kodi installed on my NAS and how I get still the latest updates for it. Any step by step guides to get everything correctly working are highly appreciated and many thanks for your kind support.

I'm looking forward hearing from you.

kind regards

thydney1970
Zurich/Switzerland
Hello @thydney1970

Maybe this might help... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330347
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
couldn't help. I rather would like to know how I have to install an upcoming update in the future on my Asustor-NAS step by step.
Can somebody send me a step by step guide please for updating my current Kodi version on my Asustor AS7004T. It would be very helpful for me due to my big sympathie for the best available Media Server software as Kodi is. Thanks a lot and kind regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI install guide for Asustor AS7004T0