Setting cd or album art for disc sets
(2019-01-08, 23:35)gibxxi Wrote: To get individual "per-disc" artwork to work in Kodi (in both browse and playback scenarios) each disc's music tracks needs it's own unique "Disc X" folder underneath the parent "album" folder, and the unique "folder.jpg" and "cdart.png" files for that disc stored in those sub-folders. Believe-you-me, I've spent more hours fighting with this (and various apps doing their best to foil my efforts) than I care to mention.

The good news is, if you use cdART Manager, it will correctly download (assign, and locate) multi-disc images when the above is true, assuming that multi-disc artwork for that album has been uploaded to Fanart.tv, and isn't below any rating cutoff you may have stipulated.
Thanks for the reply, I have used cdArt Manager, but in the past, it sometimes has messed up my music library by adding/changing/deleting tags and things that make my library great for kodi, but sometimes not so great for other devices
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Setting cd or album art for disc sets - by Wanderer189 - 2019-01-13, 19:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting cd or album art for disc sets0