Not displaying listings in TV Guide on XP
I have the device detected and have updated EPG listings in the channels tab, but when I go over to the nextPVR app and go to TV Guide it doesn't show any TV listings.  I am using this in XP, is this why?
(2019-01-10, 02:21)tryingonxp Wrote: I am using this in XP, is this why?

Windows XP has not been supported for a number of years. I am surprised it is even working. What version of Kodi do you have installed?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Not kodi, just nextPVR.  The live TV works and I can record, but the tv listings are not showing up.
But you use NextPVR add-on in Kodi right? Or are you just using the standalone NextPVR program?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yes, just using the standalone NextPVR program.
Ok.

Sub does visit this forum regularly, but I think you would be better off asking at the NextPVR forums. This sub-forum is more about the NextPVR integration with Kodi and the NextPVR add-on.

Up to you if you want to wait or ask your question over there.
My Signature
Sub responded on the NextPVR forum where this topic can continue so this one can be closed.  The user is using an old version of NextPVR that did support XP.

Martin
Thanks @emveepee

Thread closed
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not displaying listings in TV Guide on XP0