Interruption of the sound for 1-5 seconds when playing music with Kodi
For a few months I noticed that when I play music the sound interrupts for 1-5 seconds. Randomly but about 1x at the first file and sometimes after 2 or 3 more musicfiles it happens again. When I play video with sound there is no problem.
I have this when using Nvidia Shield and also with Venz V12 as player.
Kodi 17.6 and 18 RC4 tried. (SMB and NFS)

Anyone who can give me the golden tip!

Wilco
Golden Tip: Post your Debug Log
Silver Tip: If you use samba - try something else instead.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I'm using NFS.
I also try to log it and upload the logfile to. https://paste.kodi.tv/epehaxivij/

But I cann't see anything?!?
Yeah, me neither :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
It seems that Kodi won't log anything. I'll try it again but I honestly not know what went wrong.
I enable debug logging and Enable component specific logging. Also activate all specific components. 

Wilco
Kodi would log if it would run out of buffers.
I finally have the logfile: https://paste.kodi.tv/upudevafev
I used my Venz V12 Ultra player and my N5550 as source. The problem happend again during the log 4-5 seconds the music stops playing suddenly. 

Any ideas?

Wilco
I have tried it with Kodi on a Raspberry Pi3 and with a different NAS as source. Same issues! The strange thing is that I can view movies without any dropouts.
It happend randomly. Mostly ons within a song. But also only after 10-15 minutes a dropout for 5 seconds max.

Any help would be appreciated.

Wilco

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Interruption of the sound for 1-5 seconds when playing music with Kodi0