XBOX Kodi/Leia v.18.0: Stuck / Freeze on Startup Screen After Update
Hi,
I just updated my KODI installation an XBOX ONE.

Now it stucks / freezes on the startup screen, see picture.

Has anybody else the same issue?

Best regards
Manuel
A (partial) kodi debug log (wiki) file and/or crash log would be of better use than a static picture of a screen we all know. Smile
(2019-01-14, 00:32)Klojum Wrote: A (partial) kodi debug log (wiki) file and/or crash log would be of better use than a static picture of a screen we all know. Smile
Sure, I just was going to bed and experienced this. Just wanted to share it before I am in bed  Sleepy (so that potentially, others can see that they are not alone Wink ).

Best reagrds
Manuel
Hi,

I'm getting the exact same screen. I have just fresh installed for first time on this console too.

How are we able to provide a log when we're unable to launch the app to do so?

Thanks.
(2019-01-14, 20:50)MancnProud Wrote: Hi,

I'm getting the exact same screen. I have just fresh installed for first time on this console too.

Thanks.
 Hi, here's a help page for that: Log_file/Advanced (wiki) (changing the advancedsettings.xml and getting the log file here: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi\kodi.log) but I assume that this is pretty much for a beginner. It would be easy on a normal PC but seems to be a lot more work on the Xbox.

I am not sure when I have the time to deal with it myself.

Manuel
My "solution": I deinstalled Kodi and installed it again. Now it works again.
(2019-01-14, 21:15)manuelkuehner Wrote:
(2019-01-14, 20:50)MancnProud Wrote: Hi,

Thanks.
 Hi, here's a help page for that: Log_file/Advanced (wiki) (changing the advancedsettings.xml and getting the log file here: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi\kodi.log) but I assume that this is pretty much for a beginner. It would be easy on a normal PC but seems to be a lot more work on the Xbox.

I am not sure when I have the time to deal with it myself.

Manuel 
It's impossible on Xbox because Kodi is the only way to access the location of the xml file. I'm stuck with a broken Kodi install again. I LOVE setting it up from scratch every other day.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi/Leia v.18.0: Stuck / Freeze on Startup Screen After Update0