New MQ7 user.
I decided today to install Leia RC5 and with a bit of research I decided to switch from Xonfluence to Aeon MQ7. I also currently Trakt installed as well. Before I start asking all sorts of questions on how to modify MQ7 to suite my tastes, can I get a recommendation on some tutorial videos or how-to's? 

What I'm looking to do and wasn't able to completely accomplish with Xonfluence. I prefer my Trackt collections and any searches via genre or "new" all to be in wall mode showing the fan art thumbnails with titles below by default. Using Notepad++ I was able to modify myvideonav.xml so "My TV Shows" and "My Movies" came up in wall mode showing thumbnails. But there were still issues. It worked perfectly for "My TV Shows" with larger thumbnails, even spacing and titles of shows below each TV show in my collection. This wasn't the case for "My Movies". I got one large wall with smaller thumbnails, no spacing and no titles below each movie. And for some odd reason, even if I seen a thumbnail while say doing a search of genre's, when I added it to "My Movies" collection, I sometimes wouldn't get a thumbnail. I was never able to fix this. I also was never able to fix wall mode while doing searches under genre's any of those options.  

Another minor issue was once I did change myvideonav. xml file, when I went into a particular TV show, then opened a season, I would get a list of all the episodes. That's fine, but under Estuary if you hovered over say "Bones, Season 4, Episode 6 you would get a synopsis of that episode and the original date it was first broadcasted. In other words those lists were in "Infowall" mode. I could never figure out how to set that as default either. 

I'm hoping by using a new and more current, updated skin that I will be able to modify it to my liking. Any help doing so will be greatly appreciated!!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New MQ7 user.2