bunch of features that improves ergonomics significantly
Lightbulb 
Hi,

so I've been using Kodi+Kore for a while but missing some very significant ergonomics or usability in some cases while I'm sure it is quite simple to implement in many cases, so please for this:

Kodi:
- non linear stretch slightly zoom (this would a picture improve significantly - not so streched, maybe an option in % how much to zoom, whatever)
- blue light filter acc to sunrise/sunset time zones
- subtitles up when an OSD appears (eg. unable to read subtitles when paused)
- when video resume from pause back 1 second, when resuming back 2 seconds (have to go back when resuming almost every time - mostly because of subtitles, nightmare)
- on Android it is a nightmare to shift video by eg 10 seconds (buttons for shifting in OSD like Kore arows do would be VERY useful)
- eg ESC button does not make the sound (many buttons don't do)
- bigger movie rating
- possibility to add ad-dons to the left panel (improves ergonomics significantly) + custom sorting (not so important but very difficult to implement I believe)
- subtitle sync manual shift by 0.5 second (horrible to sync with slower remotes ... a nightmare)
- audio sync manual shift by 0.1 second (horrible to sync with slower remotes ... a nightmare)
- when on ad-dons on the left panel, then move right button should go directly to ad-dons, not to the upper options for settings (unergonomic)

Kore:
- some buttons don't vibrate (eg OK)
- missing volume buttons + mute a lot on the second page (volume buttons are much more convenient than slides, I haven't seen a slide for volume in my life, just Kodi/Kore has that)
- link to IMDb movie being played or search when tap on rating
- keyboard shows just on tablet, not on a phone (incredibly annoying) when there is a need to write something
- when a media is stopped, immediately move to the 2nd screen (the 1st is completely useless now)

Id appreciate to add these "features" from the lowest effort because almost all of them would improve ergonomics significantly Smile

Thank you for your great job!
Have a nice day and of course the whole year!

k
Hi,

For the resume after pause thing you could have a look at an addon called onpause jumpback (i think it was called). It’s in the Kodi repo.
Unpause jumpback, found in services
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
bunch of features that improves ergonomics significantly0