New Aeon Madnox Artwork - Release
Hi,

I was adding a few new Movie backgrounds to my Madnox set up and though I would share them if anyone wants to use them. I use full screen backgrounds but I have included both full screen and Madnox platform backgrounds

Enjoy.

Thanks very much for this.  Any chance for a zip to make downloading a bit easier?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2019-01-14, 16:55)bobrap Wrote: Thanks very much for this.  Any chance for a zip to make downloading a bit easier?
 Sure, here you go

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ap9YPoMesMmjgoky3S3GbABeIotnrw
Thanks much, appreciate it!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Thanks, these are great especially the movie ones I use them with Silvo mod though.

Keep them coming.
Yes, thanks for these.... just curious to what program/effect you are using to create these?
I thought that they were just normal images at first and that the skin was putting a mask on top of them.....
But apparently, after seeing yours, you may have started with a normal image, and added the mask as a layer, then saved image.
I see you also included fanart of same image with mask but bottom not blocked out as with Modnox Platform backgrounds.
Is the Madnox Platform an addition process or another mask/layer?
Hi yes, I have two different photo shop psd files with all the layers included to do the affect for Madnox platform style and full image.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Aeon Madnox Artwork - Release0