• 14(current)
Pre-Release 3.0 RC4
(2019-05-29, 15:52)mlaggner Wrote: we cannot "see" how big the bars inside the video streams are, so we can only calculate the aspect ratio from the file itself (including any black bars)
the same issue have other tools too (https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19234); the only valid solution would be to crop the video file!

@lynxstrike you hit a false positive: we try to ignore as much as possible from the filename, but DTS5.1 contains basically a valid season/episode notation (S05E01); we try to improve that without bringing more errors - but we may need some time here; the easiest way would be to remove this problematic pattern from the file name...
according to the errors - these should be gone in the next build

Noted!  Smile
Thanks for your prompt response...    Big Grin
when adding new TV Shows i get a Error:

ArtWork DownLoad
Unable to Downloading ArtWork:

utotepitaj (paste)
Hello,

I noticed that in tmm 3.0RC4 the <mpaa> tag in tvshow.nfo writes as US_TVG, in tmm 2.9.17.1 it writes as TV-G.
The skin I use in KODI (Aeon MQ8) only recognise it as TV-G notation, so I prefer this.
@PatrickCras please have a look at the NFO settings for TV shows.. you may have the wrong certification format activated sorry I was wrong.. did a mistake here at TV shows.. is fixed in the next build
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-05-29, 19:45)mlaggner Wrote: @PatrickCras please have a look at the NFO settings for TV shows.. you may have the wrong certification format activated sorry I was wrong.. did a mistake here at TV shows.. is fixed in the next build

Thanks for your response
new and probably last Pre-Release for v3 is out: http://bit.ly/2VW2tww
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pre-Release 3.0 RC40