• 1(current)
Pre-Release 3.0 RC4
Exclamation 
after several years of development we are proud to announce

tinyMediaManager v3 - RC4

https://prerelease.tinymediamanager.org/

key changes are:
+ completely rewritten UI (thx to @joostzilla)
  - new style and layout (better usage of the available space
  - especially for low screen devices)
  - flexible and configurable tables
  - improved filters (inclusive and exclusive filters)
  - better UI scaling on high dpi screens
+ added a dark theme
+ completely rewritten the renamer engine
+ completely rewritten NFO parsing and writing (much more flexible now)
+ easier translation via weblate.org now (https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/tinymediamanager/)
+ increased required Java version to Java 8+
+ ability to mix in missing episodes
+ presets in settings for common media centers
+ many enhancements under the hood

since many things have changed, you are not able to upgrade from an existing v2 version of tmm! You need to download tmm v3 from https://prerelease.tinymediamanager.org/ and create a separate installation with the new settings for v3!

Please report any issues/feature requests at https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tinyMediaManager/ (the new home of tinyMediaManager)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Used the file getdown.txt you mentioned in the alpha thread. Updated both alpha installs i have and it working like a charm.

Thank you.
Very nice release.  Trying to work with it on win10, but, the fonts are very small and is there a way to go full screen?

Disregard the full screen. Found it, just very hard to see.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
I know you want issues posted off here but this is related to a heavily documented issue I have mentioned on here previously.

First off congratulations! Big Grin v3 is amazing! Some great improvements! (especially love the dark theme!)

The tmdb fanart scraper "no language" implementation was great and solved the issue I was talking about but unfortunately may have created another one.

It's may even be 2 issues:
  • Poster artwork is also under "no language" option - I think this is why you felt as though English should have stayed the preferred language? because in the case of Ant-man and the Wasp, I am getting a Chinese text poster.
    Maybe there was a misunderstanding because I only meant that "no language" was useful to apply to fanart? Either way, I suggest the best solution would be to accommodate for all language users.

So have a separate the option for a language preference for BOTH poster and fanart separately.

• The second issue is when scraping collection artwork as part of each movie folder, I am not getting any files downloading or matching (may or may not be related).

A completely sperate issue is the renamer changes I made to the format seem to reset to default after a restart of the program.
It looks great, thank you for all your hard work!
love the new UI!

i have a question, i use Pi-Hole for ad blocking. i am getting alot of could not download artwork. is this pi-hole related? if so, what do i need to whitelist?
@spl147 sorry, but without log I cannot help here Big Grin
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2019-01-22, 08:24)mlaggner Wrote: @spl147 sorry, but without log I cannot help here Big Grin
 Log
This comes from Fanart.tv
This site is constantly overloaded, and they respond with some certification error.
You can disable this SSL verification in settings (first page bottom).
You probably won't get images either, but the error should be gone....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2019-01-22, 15:33)myron Wrote: This comes from Fanart.tv
This site is constantly overloaded, and they respond with some certification error.
You can disable this SSL verification in settings (first page bottom).
You probably won't get images either, but the error should be gone....
 gotcha....i unselected Fanart.tv from options and the program is much faster now! just using themoviedb.org
Store Movie Set Artwork in a seperate folder is not working,
@spl147 works for me; did you choose a folder somewhere in the file system or did you just check the checkbox?
(2019-01-23, 08:36)mlaggner Wrote: @spl147 works for me; did you choose a folder somewhere in the file system or did you just check the checkbox?

I choose a folder in the directory my movies are in.

Movies: /Volumes/Video/Movies

Artwork: /Volumes/Video/Movies/.MovieSetArtwork

Update: i got it to work. but only by editing each set and reslecting the same artwork and clicking save. is there a button to press for this to happen automatically?
(2019-01-23, 14:37)spl147 Wrote: Artwork: /Volumes/Video/Movies/.MovieSetArtwork
I am wondering if that will cause you trouble. Some file systems may see the .MovieSetArtwork as a hidden folder?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-01-23, 21:24)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-01-23, 14:37)spl147 Wrote: Artwork: /Volumes/Video/Movies/.MovieSetArtwork
I am wondering if that will cause you trouble. Some file systems may see the .MovieSetArtwork as a hidden folder? 
the .actors folder is also a hidden folder

it works great, just need to figure out how to update all the movie sets at once
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pre-Release 3.0 RC40