Fixing misidentified music videos?
I just reorganized my music videos as described in the wiki and used IMVDB to identify them. Many results were good, but many were ... um ... hilariously wrong. (Still, it was better than TheAudioDB, which recognized very little of what I had.)

Is there an interface within Kodi by which I can enter the correct information for the videos?
You are the second person to ask about IMVDB in as many days, yet I have never heard of this scraper. It is not in our Official Repo nor can I find it in the forum.

Where did you download the IMVDB Scraper?

In answer to your question, have you tried the Refresh option in the Information page? Image shows a movie, but should also work for Music Videos.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Apparently the IMVDB addon is installed via a banned repository. This makes it no longer our problem as per forum rules (wiki), and so this thread will be sent to the bin shortly.
(2019-01-14, 23:02)josephzitt Wrote: I just reorganized my music videos as described in the wiki and used IMVDB to identify them.
After further internal investigation, it appears there is also an other repository available on Github. So this thread will remain active and in place.
i think the bottom line is, if a scraper doesn't locate the correct data you need to create your own nfo file, then use "refresh" on each affected MV to update the Kodi library.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fixing misidentified music videos?0