v18 Fire TV Cube
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with their Fire TV Cube and audio.  My audio is off by about half a second or so and with the 18 rc5 I noticed some of my movies won't have any sound at all or just loud clicks every quarter second or so.  I can submit a bug report and log if need be.  Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this or is it just something with my setup Huh   I didnt notice the click/popping on RC5 but the audio was off as well then.  From my understanding the audio being off is an issue with just the cube itself.

My basic setup is a Fire TV Cube with Kodi rc5 pulling media from my private media server in my house.  It is connected to a Denon receiver via HDMI.
I have essentially the same setup and experienced the same audio problem using 18 RC1 or (RC2?). Once I updated the firmware on my cube and restarted the Cube, that problem went away. I still have intermittent audio handshake issues between the Cube, my Denon, and TV but those problems aren't specific to Kodi. I get them with any app or the Fire TV interface. A restart of the cube and power cycle on my TV and Denon seems to do the trick to restore it. Sucks to do that, but at least it is recoverable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire TV Cube0